As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hulu. Linux. Australia.

theSquidtheSquid Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
edited July 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
So I want to watch Hulu, but as an Australian I am looked upon as unworthy. This will not stop me, however. As I understand things, there is a Windows program called Hotspot Shield that inadvertently creates a US proxy that allows almighty foreigners such as myself to view the delightful images brought forth by yon Hulu.

If only I used Windows. Not that I can't, I just choose not to. Combining my two dilemmas creates a vortex of confusion and disorientation that results in an inability to view Hulu in any way, shape or form, and may possibly threaten you, the reader, by creating a black hole of dismay that will suffocate and kill you, your family, and even your pet. So is there a way to get through this? Is there a way to view Boxee, from beyond American borders, in Linux?

Solutions that I cannot abide:
- Virtualising Windows
- Get over yourself and just use Windows
- Move to America we've got Taco Bell

theSquid on

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited July 2009
    I'm afraid we can't help you.

Tube on
This discussion has been closed.