As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Scholarship HELP!

MuthseraMuthsera Registered User regular
edited July 2009 in Social Entropy++
Dear Penny Arcaders,

I know I am no forum veteran here. Nor am I even a user veteran...

Although, I'm rather desperate. Also, if it's anything consolation, I love Penny Arcade. I just never got around to making a user name for SO VERY, VERY long. (On a side note, I am also going to PAX '09.)

Now then, on to business. My girlfriend entered an art/photography scholarship contest online at removed recently. She is a wonderful photographer and could REALLY use the scholarship. Which is why I am going around to the sites I regularly lurk in order to recruit votes.

PLEASE help her by voting. The process is quite simple, and you just have to click one button. You do not even have to create an account.

Huzzah! A link: --> CLICK HERE!! <--

I would tell you why she needs the scholarship, but I am not trying to make some sort of sob story. I just want to help her win. At any rate, please do not rip the photo apart. If you don't like it, don't vote for it. Although, if you do.... PLEASE DO!

Sincerely,

Muthsera

P.S. I have read the rules, and it doesn't appear to be against this kind of posting. If I am wrong, a mod will right my wrong. Thank you!! :mrgreen:

Muthsera on

• Options
    Sir PlatypusSir Platypus Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    What if we don't want her to win.

Sir Platypus on
  • Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    edited July 2009
    Plugging your personal website
    This comes off rather badly if you do it too soon after joining. It is known as "site-whoring," and you will be flamed. If you want to plug your (or anyone else's) site, put a link in your sig

Bogey on
    Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
This discussion has been closed.