As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

No background colors

Geebs61Geebs61 RuinerPortlandRegistered User regular
edited December 2006 in Help / Advice Forum
I was wondering what would cause this. I am on my grandpas computer and its not showing any background colors on any site. No matter what browser is used.It doesnt seem to bother him at all, so I dont really care. I was just curious.

Anybody seen this before?

helpmk2.th.png

Geebs61 on

• Options
    robaalrobaal Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    At first I thought it had to do with CSS (view->page style->no style under firefox) but that makes linked images have a blue outline and breaks tables and text styles also.

But you can go to tools->options->content->colours and uncheck "allow pages to chose own colours" or something like that and it produces exactly this effect.

edit: it's kind of neat actually, by customizing the colours you can make all sites look shady, for example:

shadyoogle.png

robaal on
    "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra when suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath.
    At night, the ice weasels come."