As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+ (Secret ending available!)

SpeedySwafSpeedySwaf Registered User regular
edited July 2008 in Games and Technology
kh2fm_wp_01_800x600.jpg

Official website.

Promotional video!

Secret ending.

As Jump Festa comes and goes, we're left to piece together all that's happened and see what new games are coming out. Already we've got confirmation of a PSP port for FFT, and a sequel to FFTA coming to the DS. Although no stateside release is confirmed, we've also learned several new things about the Final Mix+ version of Kingdom Hearts 2. Unfortunatly, the video was seen behind closed doors, so it'll be a while before we see it. Until then, we go by what we know:
1 - There is as scene of a battle against Marluxia, and Lexaeus.
2 - There is indeed a new form.
3 - New Area added
4 - A new Project is said to arise in 2007. No details yet however.
5 - It's believed that the Reverse Rebirth is a lot more interesting then before.
6 - In a battle it seems as though the Mickey Card is used.
7 - There is a postcard of Santa Sora, rather it's how he'll look in Christmas Town or not is unknown!
8 - The New Project for 2007 arrised, after the Trailer
9 - The Demo featured Halloween Town, and a (Unsure) Boss fight against Vexen?
10 - The New Form has minimal changes.
11 - A "Stop" Reaction Command
12 - Organization Lookalike Mushrooms
13 - An Organization Apperance and Fight at the Colliseum
14 - Something about Versus (Literal Translation is Bloodshed Versus, however it's believed to be Vs each other, possibly a KH:COM vs mode remade)

Re: Chain of Memories impressions.
Re: Chain of Memories trailer script.
KH2 trailer script.
Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+

Famitsu: Anyway, let's start with the news of this "new project" which appeared at the end of the latest trailer. Boy, were we surprised!
Nomura: Thanks to everyone Kingdom Hearts has gained phenomenal popularity worldwide. That is why next year the series will be taking a new step... although for the moment I can't be any more concrete.

Famitsu: If only you could do something about that (laugh). Is it something Disney specializes in? Or is a game?
Nomura: It's complicated. It is one thing but "project" doesn't quite encompass it. Right now we're in the midst of talks with Disney's side and while there is something they have contributed there is also something we [Square-Enix] have contributed. At the moment we're talking about how to realise it. Please be patient until we can be more precise.

Famitsu: Will there be a hint in KHII FM's secret movie?
Nomura: Well... there will be... a little. But also something else...

Famitsu: Something else?!
Square-Enix's PR Department: It's probably something you have never would have imagined. (laugh)
Nomura: So a lot's going on but please look forward to it.

Famitsu: We will! Now, regarding the new information that's been released, first there's that new costume for Sora. Is it for Halloween Town?
Nomura: Actually it's something for Christmas Town. It was suggested in an interview so I thought that since I had the chance...

Famitsu: So there's no difference in Halloween Town but when in Christmas Town it will change?
Nomura: Yes. There are basically two costumes for that world.

Famitsu: Will these new changes in costumes also mean changes in the story?
Nomura: No, the story won't change so there will only be a difference in the visuals. I thought that might be fun. The reason it isn't red is because it would then be the same colour as Jack's and so the story would get complicated. By the way, Donald and Goofy's appearances will also change.

Famitsu: What is the new Drive Form looking like?
Nomura: The colours are very similar to Sora's KH costume.

Famitsu: Speaking of the latest trailer, it seems there was a new stage... one where there were battles with Marluxia and Lexaeus. They disappear in CoM right? So...
Nomura: In KHII FM you will be able to fight all the members of Organization XIII. To do that we had to create a new place. Those members who aren't related to the story will be very difficult to defeat.

Famitsu: More than Sephiroth?
Nomura: Yes. This is a special edition so they'll be very hard indeed.

Famitsu: We also saw that the fight against Roxas that was a cut scene in KHII is now playable.
Nomura: Yes. We're doing our best to make it great.

Famitsu: In the latest releases it also seemed like he had a very small number of HP bars. (laugh)
Nomura: Well he is also a Keyblade Wielder so he packs quite a punch. However, unlike Sephiroth, his is a fight that is compulsory to the story so we couldn't make him too powerful either. It was all about finding the correct balance.

Famitsu: There were quite a few screens where he was in the air but will this be a mostly airborne battle?
Nomura: Not really, but it will definitely be a very lively battle.

Famitsu: There seems to be a Reaction Command called Duel Bout. Wasn't this one that could be used with the Samurai Nobodies?
Nomura: Yes. Samurai Nobodies are supposed to be under Roxas' command so it makes sense that Roxas can use the Command as well. Of course, Roxas' is a lot better.

Famitsu: As well as these new fights against Organization XIII and Roxas, fights against new mushroom Heartless were also shown.
Nomura: I actually don't like shiitake (Mors' Note; a popular edible mushroom in Japan) but came to like mushroom Heartless. (laugh) I had thought of great gimmicks to put them into KHII but it didn't make it. I had to insist a bit but they finally are included. This time they're quite strong.

Famitsu: There was a screen where mushroom Heartless were striking a pose. What was that about?!
Nomura: It means there are several of them. (laugh)

Famitsu: Several?!
Nomura: They each have their own specialities and are of different sizes as well.

Famitsu: Will we be able to tell them apart?
Nomura: They are all ranked and you can tell what their number is.

Famitsu: In recent screens there was a score counter as well as a timer. Are they going to be fought like minigames?
Nomura: Yes. They come up as challenges and, as before, each have their own way of being solved.

Famitsu: We're looking forward to it. Also, in the latest trailer there was a character who said "It's been a while, my friend.". Who was this being said to?
Nomura: At present I cannot say.

Famitsu: You said that none of the iron-clad characters of the secret movie were Roxas or Sora.
Nomura: That is correct. However they are related to one or more characters we have already introduced. Please speculate and look forward to it as well as the new project.

Kingdom Hearts - Re:Chain of Memories

Famitsu: With the addition of voice acted scenes, it is like seeing some members of the Organization anew.
Nomura: Individuals worlds will only have text but all the scenes within the Castle with the Organization will be voiced.

Famitsu: The quality of it is also amazing.
Nomura: The Organization of KHII was done so accurately and well that we were determined to do just as good with KH: Re:CoM. They stick perfectly with their image.

Famitsu: In a screen where we fight with Riku, we see Zexion holding a Soul Eater. Does that mean he has the ability to imitate others' weapons?
Nomura: Yes. However, each and every member of Organization XIII has both a special attribute and a specific weapon. Zexion also has his own weapon.

Famitsu: And what seems like the ability to clone himself?
Nomura: Zexion's element is that of illusion so he will make use of it in battle.

Famitsu: What are the changes to the battle system?
Nomura: There a lot more Stock techniques. There are many new combinations that produce techniques than previously. There also some techniques that are connected to the Reaction Command brought over from KHII. However, the input of the Reaction Commands is a bit more difficult than in KHII.

Famitsu: Button mashing won't do?
Nomura: Indeed. In Re:CoM you get to use them during Stock techniques so that would have been too easy. That's why we've tried to make the timing more severe.

Famitsu: There has been talks that you were thinking about giving a nice bonus if the saves of KHII: FM and KH Re:CoM were to be transferred around.
Nomura: Yes I'm making it so that they will affect one another, something if KHII: FM data can be found when playing Re:CoM and vice versa. Transferring that of Re: CoM to KHII: FM will have a great effect I included thinking of all the fans so please look forward to it.

http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/fm/scans/fam1.jpg
http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/fm/scans/fam2.jpg
http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/fm/scans/fam3.jpg
http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/fm/scans/fam4.jpg
http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/fm/scans/fam5.jpg
http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/fm/scans/fam6.jpg
http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/fm/scans/fam7.jpg
http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/fm/scans/fam8.jpg

SpeedySwaf on

• Options
    TSRTSR Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    So is this coming to the US?

TSR on
  • Options
    EndomaticEndomatic Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Sounds like it's bullshit

As in, stupid, not fake.

Endomatic on
  • Options
    BiggNifeBiggNife Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    TSR wrote:
    No one knows. KH1's Final Mix never came over here, but there was an interview with Nomura where he said he was considering it but was unsure if the CoM levels would have new voice acting or just subtitles.

As long as this one actually has the boss battle against [spoiler:180087671e]Roxas[/spoiler:180087671e] I will be all over it.

BiggNife on
  • Options
    VaLiantineVaLiantine Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    One of my many backlogged games for the PS2. I hope it does hit our shores.

VaLiantine on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    BiggNife wrote:
    TSR wrote:
    No one knows. KH1's Final Mix never came over here, but there was an interview with Nomura where he said he was considering it but was unsure if the CoM levels would have new voice acting or just subtitles.

As long as this one actually has the boss battle against [spoiler:c2d734afba]Roxas[/spoiler:c2d734afba] I will be all over it.
    It will. Multiple people have said he has 10 HP bars.

Also, they're saying in the fight against Marluxia, Sora steals his scythe and throws it at him in a reaction command.

SpeedySwaf on
  • Options
    DrIanMalcolmDrIanMalcolm Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I still have to beat KHII...

DrIanMalcolm on
  • Options
    CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    So...will there be more darkness?

Cantido on
    3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • Options
    Death of RatsDeath of Rats Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Cantido wrote:
    So...will there be more darkness?

Probably just more light... and heart.

I hear there will be a great reduction in "friends" as well.

Death of Rats on
    No I don't.
  • Options
    FierceDeity666FierceDeity666 Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    if this doesn't come here as the Greatest Hits version, i will beat someone with an implement.

FierceDeity666 on
  • Options
    TheFonzTheFonz Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Didn't Nomura say that there wouldn't be one of these?
    I'm hoping for it to come stateside though.

TheFonz on
    fourcrashers.jpg
  • Options
    Kaosu ReidoKaosu Reido Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I love KH2 so much, I NEED this.

Kaosu Reido on
    KAOSU REIDO - The Bullet Of Justice Caps Evil's Ass

dygenguardsig2asp0.png
  • Options
    ZedroZedro Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    When will Square-Enix realize people LIKE paying another $50 for almost the same game?

I know i do. :?

Zedro on
    sig.pl?Zedro
  • Options
    Zephyr_FateZephyr_Fate Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    If it has more Roxas(who was a better main character than Sora)..I will have a repeated orgasm lasting at least 3 hours.

:((((

Zephyr_Fate on
  • Options
    skaceskace Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Whats with the Roxas love, is it because I missed the GBA KH that I don't understand? Is it because he dual weilds ?

skace on
    http://picasaweb.google.com/skacer | Shiren:5413-0147-4655
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BiggNifeBiggNife Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    skace wrote:
    Whats with the Roxas love, is it because I missed the GBA KH that I don't understand? Is it because he dual weilds ?
    Honestly, I dont like Roxas that much. The prologue was way too long and gave too many story hints.

[spoiler:2325b427df]But that boss battle at the end should have been epic. Just look at the cutscene.[/spoiler:2325b427df]

EDIT: Yeah, he did Fonz. He said "there wasnt enough space on the disc." I guess they magically found some more.

BiggNife on
  • Options
    FierceDeity666FierceDeity666 Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    BiggNife wrote:
    skace wrote:
    Honestly, I dont like Roxas that much. The prologue was way too long and gave too many story hints.

[spoiler:24d126c808]But that boss battle at the end should have been epic. Just look at the cutscene.[/spoiler:24d126c808]

EDIT: Yeah, he did Fonz. He said "there wasnt enough space on the disc." I guess they magically found some more.
    cut out atlantica? go 2-disc?

FierceDeity666 on
  • Options
    -poe--poe- Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    BiggNife wrote:
    skace wrote:

[spoiler:4c47b96185]But that boss battle at the end should have been epic. Just look at the cutscene.[/spoiler:4c47b96185]

cut out atlantica? go 2-disc?

-poe- on
  • Options
    Doctor DetroitDoctor Detroit Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    If the US didn't get the FM of the first KH, why would it be any different this time?

Doctor Detroit on
  • Options
    RenzoRenzo Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    If the US didn't get the FM of the first KH, why would it be any different this time?
    Cause Japanese companies are starting to catch on that there's a market for that sort of thing here.

Renzo on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Renzo wrote:
    Cause Japanese companies are starting to catch on that there's a market for that sort of thing here.
    Plus this version is supposed to have a PS2 remake of Chain of Memories, and that might give the company more incentive to bring it over (a disk worth of material rather then some tweeks here and there).

SpeedySwaf on
  • Options
    ImranImran Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Word on the street is that Square is retroactively unreleasing copies of Dragon Warrior VII/Quest VIII because VI never made it here. They are literally coming in to houses and taking the games by force.

Imran on
    nanasigsmallerrj4.jpg
  • Options
    Seta 3000Seta 3000 Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Imran wrote:
    Word on the street is that Square is retroactively unreleasing copies of Dragon Warrior VII/Quest VIII because VI never made it here. They are literally coming in to houses and taking the games by force.

What.

Seta 3000 on
  • Options
    The WolfmanThe Wolfman Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Imran wrote:
    We didn't get Final Fantasy X International with its special bosses.

We didn't get Final Fantasy X-2 International with its bonus dungeon with added story.

We sure as hell didn't get Kingdom Hearts Final Mix.

I'm waiting for them to announce a special version of Final Fantasy XII where Gilgamesh is playable so we won't get that. In fact, I'll bet on it.

The Wolfman on
    "The sausage of Green Earth explodes with flavor like the cannon of culinary delight."
  • Options
    FuruFuru Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Yes, but there is a difference between "here is the same game with some special features" and "here is the same game with some special features and also a top-selling GBA game completely remade for the PS2."

Furu on
  • Options
    Blitz RawketBlitz Rawket Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Seta 3000 wrote:
    Imran wrote:

What.
    He's trying to compare the mainstream Dragon Quest series with a line-up of spin-offs of full games, or in other words, "Just because they've never given us anything like this before and have announced no intention to handle this differently doesn't mean we won't get it," except in such a manner as to include a "you idiot" or "faggot" somewhere in that sentence.

Blitz Rawket on
  • Options
    PataPata Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Darn it Square.

I want to give you my money.

Let this come over so I can do so.

Pata on
    SRWWSig.pngEpisode 5: Mecha-World, Mecha-nisim, Mecha-beasts
  • Options
    LethardicusLethardicus Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    they probably went dual layer on the disc, like GoW (the ORIGINAL, REAL, GoW)

Lethardicus on
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    they probably went dual layer on the disc, like GoW (the ORIGINAL, REAL, GoW)
    What does Grapes of Wrath have to do with disc layers?

Couscous on
  • Options
    RenzoRenzo Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I'd be all over this. I didn't bother with Chain of Memories. Or KHII, for that matter. If I can have the whole story so far in KH and KHII Final Mix or SE or whatever, then I'm down.

Renzo on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Old topic, new info.
    Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+

Famitsu: Anyway, let's start with the news of this "new project" which appeared at the end of the latest trailer. Boy, were we surprised!
    Nomura: Thanks to everyone Kingdom Hearts has gained phenomenal popularity worldwide. That is why next year the series will be taking a new step... although for the moment I can't be any more concrete.

Famitsu: If only you could do something about that (laugh). Is it something Disney specializes in? Or is a game?
    Nomura: It's complicated. It is one thing but "project" doesn't quite encompass it. Right now we're in the midst of talks with Disney's side and while there is something they have contributed there is also something we [Square-Enix] have contributed. At the moment we're talking about how to realise it. Please be patient until we can be more precise.

Famitsu: Will there be a hint in KHII FM's secret movie?
    Nomura: Well... there will be... a little. But also something else...

Famitsu: Something else?!
    Square-Enix's PR Department: It's probably something you have never would have imagined. (laugh)
    Nomura: So a lot's going on but please look forward to it.

Famitsu: We will! Now, regarding the new information that's been released, first there's that new costume for Sora. Is it for Halloween Town?
    Nomura: Actually it's something for Christmas Town. It was suggested in an interview so I thought that since I had the chance...

Famitsu: So there's no difference in Halloween Town but when in Christmas Town it will change?
    Nomura: Yes. There are basically two costumes for that world.

Famitsu: Will these new changes in costumes also mean changes in the story?
    Nomura: No, the story won't change so there will only be a difference in the visuals. I thought that might be fun. The reason it isn't red is because it would then be the same colour as Jack's and so the story would get complicated. By the way, Donald and Goofy's appearances will also change.

Famitsu: What is the new Drive Form looking like?
    Nomura: The colours are very similar to Sora's KH costume.

Famitsu: Speaking of the latest trailer, it seems there was a new stage... one where there were battles with Marluxia and Lexaeus. They disappear in CoM right? So...
    Nomura: In KHII FM you will be able to fight all the members of Organization XIII. To do that we had to create a new place. Those members who aren't related to the story will be very difficult to defeat.

Famitsu: More than Sephiroth?
    Nomura: Yes. This is a special edition so they'll be very hard indeed.

Famitsu: We also saw that the fight against Roxas that was a cut scene in KHII is now playable.
    Nomura: Yes. We're doing our best to make it great.

Famitsu: In the latest releases it also seemed like he had a very small number of HP bars. (laugh)
    Nomura: Well he is also a Keyblade Wielder so he packs quite a punch. However, unlike Sephiroth, his is a fight that is compulsory to the story so we couldn't make him too powerful either. It was all about finding the correct balance.

Famitsu: There were quite a few screens where he was in the air but will this be a mostly airborne battle?
    Nomura: Not really, but it will definitely be a very lively battle.

Famitsu: There seems to be a Reaction Command called Duel Bout. Wasn't this one that could be used with the Samurai Nobodies?
    Nomura: Yes. Samurai Nobodies are supposed to be under Roxas' command so it makes sense that Roxas can use the Command as well. Of course, Roxas' is a lot better.

Famitsu: As well as these new fights against Organization XIII and Roxas, fights against new mushroom Heartless were also shown.
    Nomura: I actually don't like shiitake (Mors' Note; a popular edible mushroom in Japan) but came to like mushroom Heartless. (laugh) I had thought of great gimmicks to put them into KHII but it didn't make it. I had to insist a bit but they finally are included. This time they're quite strong.

Famitsu: There was a screen where mushroom Heartless were striking a pose. What was that about?!
    Nomura: It means there are several of them. (laugh)

Famitsu: Several?!
    Nomura: They each have their own specialities and are of different sizes as well.

Famitsu: Will we be able to tell them apart?
    Nomura: They are all ranked and you can tell what their number is.

Famitsu: In recent screens there was a score counter as well as a timer. Are they going to be fought like minigames?
    Nomura: Yes. They come up as challenges and, as before, each have their own way of being solved.

Famitsu: We're looking forward to it. Also, in the latest trailer there was a character who said "It's been a while, my friend.". Who was this being said to?
    Nomura: At present I cannot say.

Famitsu: You said that none of the iron-clad characters of the secret movie were Roxas or Sora.
    Nomura: That is correct. However they are related to one or more characters we have already introduced. Please speculate and look forward to it as well as the new project.

Kingdom Hearts - Re:Chain of Memories

Famitsu: With the addition of voice acted scenes, it is like seeing some members of the Organization anew.
    Nomura: Individuals worlds will only have text but all the scenes within the Castle with the Organization will be voiced.

Famitsu: The quality of it is also amazing.
    Nomura: The Organization of KHII was done so accurately and well that we were determined to do just as good with KH: Re:CoM. They stick perfectly with their image.

Famitsu: In a screen where we fight with Riku, we see Zexion holding a Soul Eater. Does that mean he has the ability to imitate others' weapons?
    Nomura: Yes. However, each and every member of Organization XIII has both a special attribute and a specific weapon. Zexion also has his own weapon.

Famitsu: And what seems like the ability to clone himself?
    Nomura: Zexion's element is that of illusion so he will make use of it in battle.

Famitsu: What are the changes to the battle system?
    Nomura: There a lot more Stock techniques. There are many new combinations that produce techniques than previously. There also some techniques that are connected to the Reaction Command brought over from KHII. However, the input of the Reaction Commands is a bit more difficult than in KHII.

Famitsu: Button mashing won't do?
    Nomura: Indeed. In Re:CoM you get to use them during Stock techniques so that would have been too easy. That's why we've tried to make the timing more severe.

Famitsu: There has been talks that you were thinking about giving a nice bonus if the saves of KHII: FM and KH Re:CoM were to be transferred around.
    Nomura: Yes I'm making it so that they will affect one another, something if KHII: FM data can be found when playing Re:CoM and vice versa. Transferring that of Re: CoM to KHII: FM will have a great effect I included thinking of all the fans so please look forward to it.

http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/fm/scans/fam1.jpg
    http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/fm/scans/fam2.jpg
    http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/fm/scans/fam3.jpg
    http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/fm/scans/fam4.jpg
    http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/fm/scans/fam5.jpg
    http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/fm/scans/fam6.jpg
    http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/fm/scans/fam7.jpg
    http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/fm/scans/fam8.jpg

SpeedySwaf on
  • Options
    FaceballMcDougalFaceballMcDougal Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    after 3 "image not found!" I gave up on those links in the op

FaceballMcDougal on
    xbl/psn/steam: jabbertrack
  • Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Thanks for the new info. I can't wait until this is once again not released here.

Magus` on
  • Options
    PunkBoyPunkBoy Thank you! And thank you again! Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Sounds awesome. I really hope it comes out in the US.

PunkBoy on
    Steam ID:
    steam_sig.png
    The Linecutters Podcast: Your weekly dose of nerd! Tune in for the live broadcast every Wednesday at 7 PM EST, only at www.non-productive.com!
  • Options
    TabrisTabris Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    It will not be coming out in the United States. Reference this post in 6 months when that is confirmed.

Tabris on
  • Options
    cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Tabris wrote:
    It will not be coming out in the United States. Reference this post in 6 months when that is confirmed.

You're probably right. Japan's a lot more receptive to the trend of "re-release the game in less than a year with extra stuff." Hell, the only time I can remember that happening on consoles was with Devil May Cry 3, and that's because so many people bitched about the difficulty.

Still, fights with Roxas and every Organization XIII member? Sigh.

cloudeagle on
    Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • Options
    PunkBoyPunkBoy Thank you! And thank you again! Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Hm, I'm playing KH II again, and I'm up to the part where Hayner, Pence, and Olette see Sora leave Twilight Town for the first time.

[spoiler:3481e2e20e] Why do they feel that they know Sora? I would have guessed it was because of their connection to Roxas, but that Twilight Town and it's inhabitants were data, right? I thought they weren't the real Hayner, Pence, and Olette.[/spoiler:3481e2e20e]

PunkBoy on
    Steam ID:
    steam_sig.png
    The Linecutters Podcast: Your weekly dose of nerd! Tune in for the live broadcast every Wednesday at 7 PM EST, only at www.non-productive.com!
  • Options
    Vincent GraysonVincent Grayson Frederick, MDRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I hope we get this here.

Also, I hope there's more stages for the gummi ship, because that shit was so fucking awesome in KH2.

Vincent Grayson on
  • Options
    TabrisTabris Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I stand 100% corrected:
    The other big title mentioned is Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix. Like other Square Enix games that see re-releases in Japan after North American localization, it featured English voice acting and extra bosses, but that's not all. The game also came packaged with a second disc containing a 3D remake of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, a GBA game that serves as a bridge between the two numbered Kingdom Hearts games. Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix is due out sometime this fall.

http://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q1-2007/011607c.html

Source is EGM, we'll see if it turns out to be reputable or not.

Tabris on
  • Options
    ArcibiArcibi Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I hope we get this here.

Also, I hope there's more stages for the gummi ship, because that shit was so fucking awesome in KH2.

Hell yes

KH1 gummi ships were boring and lame

KH2 gummi ships felt like not only had I purchased an action RPG but they decided to throw in a neat 3D space shooter for free (one that let me design my own ship, no less)

Arcibi on
    GameTrailers | Goozex | Check out: Arcibi's Dev Blog and Robot House Games
    tmntsigshrunkre4.jpg
    Wii: 5024 6786 2934 2806 | Steam/XBL: Arcibi | FFXI: Arcibi / Bahamut
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Tabris wrote:
    I stand 100% corrected:
    The other big title mentioned is Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix. Like other Square Enix games that see re-releases in Japan after North American localization, it featured English voice acting and extra bosses, but that's not all. The game also came packaged with a second disc containing a 3D remake of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, a GBA game that serves as a bridge between the two numbered Kingdom Hearts games. Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix is due out sometime this fall.
    http://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q1-2007/011607c.html

Source is EGM, we'll see if it turns out to be reputable or not.
    Hopefully. Supposedly similar information was mirrored in a Playstation magazine, but both could have had the same source. No way to tell if SE is deciding to stay mum about the issue or if the source was wrong.

SpeedySwaf on