As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread:

Kitchen Measuring Device

DoopHQDoopHQ Registered User regular
edited August 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
I would like to know the name and a place to buy this item:

This is a flat circular device that has measuring units in cups, oz, etc used for cooking. When you know the serving size, you rotation the device and it will tell you how many cups to use.

I did see this in device at a kitchen/cookware show, but I didn't get a chance to find out the name of it. The item I saw was stainless steel.

Thanks for the help.

DoopHQ on
Sign In or Register to comment.