As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Interest in Music City (Nashville, TN)

MoSiAcMoSiAc Registered User regular
edited August 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
So I have made a couple threads like this before and this one will be no different I'm curious if anyone on the forums lives in Nashville and what they think of the area. I am at the 2nd call back interview for a job in the area and trying to do some "wishful thinking" looking at apartments and places to live etc. It's about a two hour drive from where I live and I have really never been in most parts of the town and I'm just wondering all the general questions. Where is a good place to live? What's fun to do on weekends? Anything that interests other PA'ers in Nashville?

The interview is Friday and after I'm done I'm thinking of cruising around the area looking at places so any advice would be great.

Monster Hunter Tri US: MoSiAc - U46FJF - Katrice | RipTen - Gaming News | Los Comics
MoSiAc on