As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Automatic Sports Emails

HandgimpHandgimp R+L=JFamily PhotoRegistered User regular
edited August 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
I'm about to vanish off the face of the earth for a while, with my only comms a tenuous email account. Is there any way to have NFL and NCAA Football scores automatically emailed to it? Recaps would be awesome, but I'd settle for scores. So far my google-fu is weak.

PwH4Ipj.jpg
Handgimp on

• Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Do you have a friend that you could rely upon to cut + paste summaries from various spots on the web, then email them to you? That's what I do.

When I was out of the country for a long time, my mom used to clip and mail sports stories to me (the old fashioned way) so I could keep up with my team. Having someone just drag, copy, then paste should be even easier.

The Green Eyed Monster on
  • Options
    TomantaTomanta Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I wonder if there is a way to set up an RSS feed to email you? I'm sure there is some sort of score / recap feed you could subscribe to.

Looks like there is. First hit on google "rss email" is Feed my Inbox and it looks like there are others.

Tomanta on