As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Need a group for filming!

KahnorKahnor Registered User regular
edited August 2009 in PAX Archive
youll see what it is when we get their, just anyone who wants to help, post in here, and send me a PM. Basically, I am a machinima maker, and I want to get PAX coverage, but i need people to talk to about PAX for this.

I love the mountains, i love the bright blue skies, i love big bridges, blah blah blah blah blah blah I love the whole world, and all its sights and sounds, Boom de ya da boom de ya da boom de ya da boom de ya da- Discovery channel

Also, you just lost a chunk of your life!
Kahnor on

• Options
    JediknightkarlJediknightkarl Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    im down

Jediknightkarl on
    damn...bit my tongue....i hate that.
  • Options
    dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    wow, that's vague as hell.

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • Options
    DaNerdDaNerd Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I'd be more interested if I had more details.

DaNerd on
    Buy a small corporation and use it to manufacture love. Then give the love to her at a bulk discount
This discussion has been closed.