As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pre-Pax Football

Spokane_SnowManSpokane_SnowMan Registered User regular
edited September 2009 in PAX Archive
Didn't see any mention of it yet in the threads. Seachickens (sorry not the biggest fan) are playing a pre-season game Thursday night. What does that mean? Cheap tickets, and a great excuse to drink a lot of overpriced beer and have a good time.

4 from Spokane will be there.

Spokane_SnowMan on

• Options
    reerun865reerun865 Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I got 13 dollar cheap tickets at stubhub. My wife and i will be sitting in the hawksnest. I forgot which end of the endzone it is in but it will be fun.

reerun865 on
  • Options
    iguyiguy Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Does anyone know how much the tickets are at the door?

iguy on
  • Options
    GranasGranas Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    They are? Dang it.... I am going to something else that night. I looked up my Royals but they are there this week I think against the Mariners, and then they are away during pax. (wanted to order food with my DS) Oh well, I'll see the Hawks this weekend @ arrowhead.

Granas on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Got 4 tickets at $15 each. Could have got hawks nest for 10 each, but frankly I wanted a seat and not a metal bleacher. From the hawks nest if you look to your left and up to half way through the 3rd level. That would be me :) 304 row X

As far as tickets at the door. Don't think there are any. But people selling outside is extremely likely. They are playing the Raiders (barf) so it won't be that full.

Try calling Chris at Epic Inventory Mgt (Epic Seats). They are located 1 block West of the stadium and you can pick your tickets up from them up until game time. Company phone is 206-287-7060. Should be able to get some super cheap tickets.

Anyways, me and 3 others will probably be at the Pyramid Ale House located across the street from the South West corner of the Qwest field. Probably from somewhere around 4-5 until just before game time.

Spokane_SnowMan on
  • Options
    loserishloserish Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I'm tempted to, but my plane gets in at 7:30PM and it'll probably take me some time to get there on the light rail too. Probably have to pass.

loserish on
  • Options
    reerun865reerun865 Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    We will go eat and have some beers so hopefully we can catch up with you guys and have some beers. I will be wearing a University of Tennessee shirt. Just think of Terrell Owens, no one can forget him. :)

reerun865 on
  • Options
    ThatHalflingThatHalfling Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    There will be a group of 4 of us from the great province of Saskatchewan, just look for the weird guy in a Toronto Argonauts jersey(http://www.argonauts.ca/).

ThatHalfling on
  • Options
    blindside044blindside044 Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Preseason football is one of the most boring athletic events I have ever witnessed...

blindside044 on
  • Options
    RunsWithSheepRunsWithSheep Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I'll be there.... Working :(

RunsWithSheep on
  • Options
    WifflebatWifflebat Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Just found out I'll be there. I'm the fat guy in the Darren McFadden jersey.

Wifflebat on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Hopefully you guys are all saying you'll be at the bar :) Spotting anyone at the game would be impossible. Anyways, I will probably be in a Bears Jersey. Will be a group of 4 of us.

Runs with sheep. Working at bar or stadium?

Spokane_SnowMan on
  • Options
    RunsWithSheepRunsWithSheep Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Stadium, mostly odd jobs like handing stuff out and small spectator events. I doubt I'll see anyone- or if I do, I doubt I'll recognize them/vice versa.

RunsWithSheep on
  • Options
    KamikazeCommunistKamikazeCommunist Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I've got season tickets, I'll most likely be there.

KamikazeCommunist on
This discussion has been closed.