As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mini-phalla] The Asylum; The spirits of the Asylum win!

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    OOOooooOOOooOOOO

There is no peace in death with Toxic Toys.

also.. 39th?

OoooOOOOoOOOO

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU LLAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YAY I ESCAPED THE LLAMA

Dac Vin on
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    OOOooooOOOooOOOO

There is no peace in death with Toxic Toys.

also.. 39th?

OoooOOOOoOOOO

The calendar is functioning strangely in the Asylum.

Also, all individual role PMs should now be out. Let me know if I've forgotten about you.

Burnage on
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    !MacGuffin, I have no idea who you are, but I'll vote if it makes the voices stop whispering your name at me!

Houn on
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Hello all from the other side. I've all ways be in between life and death. All I have gone is lost my meat, but my voice can still be heard by the living. Just as once I heard the voices of the dead.

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    So many voices... as if I wasn't confused enough already! All of them keep shouting different things at me! And I can't hide from them, they just keep following me!

Fine! If you all just shut up and leave me alone, I'll do what you ask!

The spirits of all the good people who have died here in this horrible place are calling out for the deaths of Arasaki and Mr. Defecation! They are deceivers both, pretending to be a Prankster and a Slut, while the true Prankster and Slut have both died!

!Arasaki in Grey!
    !Mr. Defecation in Olive!

Now leave me be!

..wait... do I really want to be left alone? I'm so confused...

Houn on
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    umm you can pretty much ask anyone who I've slept with that it's happened. I slept with eipnoom, hence his research stopping, I slept with Gonmun, I've slept with toxic. Don't call me a fake little boy because I didn't sleep with you too

M.D. on
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    umm you can pretty much ask anyone who I've slept with that it's happened. I slept with eipnoom, hence his research stopping, I slept with Gonmun, I've slept with toxic. Don't call me a fake little boy because I didn't sleep with you too

But every one you've slept with has died.

Toxic Toys on
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    OOOOOooooOOOOOooooo

Do I get a cookie now?

OOOOOooooOOOOOooooo

Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    JaentherJaenther Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Mr. Defecation, how could you?! I thought we could all be pals, but you're not a good friend at all! I wish you peace in death, it's all I can do for you now.

Jaenther on
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    You know, I really wish Arasaki would stop with the fucking wisecracks. WHAT'S SO GODDAMN FUNNY, ASSHOLE?!?

shalmelo on
    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    From the land of the endless slumber, the people who dwell here are happy with those last two votes. They feel avenged.

Toxic Toys on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Toxic Toys wrote: »

At least you didn't die in bed with me, I would have been upset. Just because people died after i've used my sleeping with ability on them does not make me evil.

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Toxic Toys wrote: »

At least you didn't die in bed with me, I would have been upset. Just because people died after i've used my sleeping with ability on them does not make me evil.

No you would not have, you were just sowing the seed of death. Waiting for others to reap the crop. I'm on the other side. I've all ways been between both worlds, I've know of the whispers of the dead during my "life". I live among the dead now. We know your dirty deeds, we feel the pain you have caused. Living, I talked to the dead. Dead, I talk to the living. I was bad touched and it was by you.

Toxic Toys on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Toxic stop being retarded, why would I, if I were evil, actively kill off everyone I sleep with and inform the public of who I've been with. That don't make no sense boy.

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Well...
    After one vote. You defended yourself with the dead who could not speak. But you didn't know I still could. You put me to the sword for no reason, and tried to do it before. You do not want the souls of the departed to leave this vile place, but you are not the only one. By now I'm sure you of the plots against you.

Toxic Toys on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Both by request, and because I am getting drunk tonight again, vote close today will be at 0300 BST, three hours later than normal.

Apologies for the amount of vote-close variation that this game has seen.

Burnage on
  • Options
    EbfanEbfan Wimmy Wam Wam Wozzle! Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! We're all going to die! It's all a matter of time.

Ebfan on
  • Options
    ZellpherZellpher Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Mr.D is being a little too touchy.

Zellpher on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I think you meant to do that in Olive... whoever you are. Unless I mixed it up again. Pretty sure, though...

Huh?

Houn on
  • Options
    EbfanEbfan Wimmy Wam Wam Wozzle! Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Mr. Def. I have a strong suspicion that his whorishness is nothing more than a tool he is using to get us all killed.

Ebfan on
  • Options
    MacGuffinMacGuffin Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    What?

Are we still here?

Is there still some hope left?

Mr. D scares me

and that's terrible.

MacGuffin on
  • Options
    MacGuffinMacGuffin Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Everything is so calm today.

It's disturbing.

MacGuffin on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Is it? I hear dead people.

Toxic Toys on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Mr.D shall be voted for in both ways.

Zellpher on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Arasaki, for 3 votes each. Guys, if I die tonight, I want you to know you're the best friends I've ever been trapped in a murderous asylum with, even you possessed and psychotics.

Jaenther on
  • Options
    ArasakiArasaki Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    There is more than one prankster. You'll figure this out tonight.

Arasaki on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Shalmelo shall be the one to go.

Zellpher on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Shalmelo

Jaenther on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Ze vote, she is closed, yes?

Jaenther on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Shenanigans!

Houn on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    So that's 2 votes on arasaki, 2 on Mr. D, and 2 on Shalmelo. Plus 2 who didn't vote? And only the mafia and Burnage knows whats up. Oh, and um, you guys are great. Really, I mean that...

Jaenther on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    The day draws to an end as the host staggers home drunkenly. Give me a few minutes to sober up and tabulate results.

Burnage on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Fin

ghost.jpg

Today is nearly a week since almost thirty individuals mysteriously vanished without a trace.

Although friends and family of the missing claim that they had been told that the missing were intending upon visiting an "Asylum" of some form, no such place exists - certainly nowhere near where the missing claimed to have been travelling.

Quite what has happened to the missing may remain a mystery; the only clue that has appeared has been the twisted corpses of Yvonne Smith and Andy Taylor, both mutilated beyond recognition. Only DNA testing revealed their true identity. The families have been informed of their deaths, and the police are treating them as suspicious.

If any listeners have any information regarding the whereabouts of the others, please got in touch. We hope that the remainder of the missing will return home safely.

But although we wish to remain optimistic...

We don't hold much hope.

Night Five Dead:
    Lisa (Mr. Defecation) the possessed slut - killed by the will of the group
    Dom (Arasaki) the comedian - killed by the will of the group
    Yvonne (MacGuffin) the hider - killed by something in the Asylum
    Andy (Jaenther) the reassurer - killed by something in the Asylum

MacGuffin's soul has been condemned to wander the halls of the asylum for eternity. Mr. Defecation, Arasaki, and Jaenther have found peace in death.

The Spirits of the Asylum have killed all others, and have won.

The Victorious;
    Mr. Defecation
    Arivia
    shalmelo
    Zellpher

Minor Victory; Those who have found peace in death (fulfilled their secondary win condition, despite failing their primary);
    Faynor
    Rawkking Goodguy
    Dunadan019
    Kuhlmeye
    jdarksun
    Eipnoom
    SpectralSpork
    Toxic Toys
    lonelyahava
    Arasaki
    Jaenther
    Ebfan
    Dac Vin

Total loss; those who have been condemned to wander the asylum (failed both primary and secondary win conditions);
    Psolms
    ProfMoriarty
    The_reflection
    Julius Caezure
    TheLawinator
    Gonmun
    Houn

Burnage on
  • Options
    Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Alright.

Explanation, Burnage. Right now. I honestly got no clue whatsoever.

Dac Vin on
  • Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Exactly as plan... not.

So Houn and MacGuffin were both hiders?

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    My guess on the kill mechanics.

The evils had to do their actions to a person for a secondary kill, and had an unblockable untraceable kill for the other one. Example: Shalmelo punched me day one, and I died the next day because of it.

It was pretty obvious that Shalmelo was evil once I figured the actions had something to do with this. I don't know how much you were aware that I was going under the assumption that you had to be evil Shalmelo, I hope I was good at that with my private pms :P

Though my mass PMs inevitably alerted Shalmelo to such plans.

The dead guys proboards: http://asylumsvictims.proboards.com/
    Burnage or Julius will have to unlock it.

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Dac Vin wrote: »
    Alright.

Explanation, Burnage. Right now. I honestly got no clue whatsoever.

Your particular role probably didn't help. Give me a bit, I'll post role PMs and mechanics.

Burnage on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Oh yeah, no abilities and "all secondary win conditions are evil" certainly doesn't help when you're the only person without a secondary win condition :)

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    "You have the following secondary win condition: Do not let Them find you."

Wait... who found me and when?

Houn on