As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

CF Phalla Signup List

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Ooh, another Phallakinetic? Always wanted to play in one of those. Save me a spot!

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    It begins
    zAyJU.png

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    (The Voyage Home)

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    You are...

...a Space Whale!

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    This is what I want

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Ok, I think I want to sign up to run a phalla. I have two general ideas for what I want to use on a theme (either a Cold War Russian fort or Arthurian England), and it will probably be a mini.

Nirya on
    t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    you don't need to do an official sign up for a mini, just get permission from whoever is running the current main, when there aren't 2 active

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Yeah, I only posted it here in case I want to turn it into a large game instead of a mini, that's all.

Nirya on
    t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I have a mini that I could open signups for in the next...two or three days actually, but I'd rather wait until after Phallakinetic.

Because being involved with two mindfuck phallas is probably a bit much.

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Does anyone have an idea of who has recently let it known they've got a mini ready to go? I'm thinking I might want to get back into running games but don't want to step on any toes (even though there's no "line" per se for minis).

LaOs on
  • Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    You'll have to ask whoever is running the main (edcrab), there's not really a line for minis in this thread and no one really stepped up recently, T_A will be waiting until after edcrab game

Alegis on
  • Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I know there' no line. I was more wondering if anyone remembered anyone else mentioning they were ready or almost ready to run am mini soon, from conversations earlier in this thread or behind the scenes or whatnot. When I'm ready to run, I'll get in touch with the Main host and see what's what then, too.

LaOs on
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    So... I have an idea that intrigues me. I would like to run it by someone(s) to see if it actually has potential, or is spawned from the diseased recesses of my chaotic mind and should be shot down before it hurts anyone.

It isn't really fleshed out much, so some brainstorming may be required/helpful to decide if it's worthwhile.

Let me know!

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    kime wrote: »
    So... I have an idea that intrigues me. I would like to run it by someone(s) to see if it actually has potential, or is spawned from the diseased recesses of my chaotic mind and should be shot down before it hurts anyone.

It isn't really fleshed out much, so some brainstorming may be required/helpful to decide if it's worthwhile.

Let me know!

I assume that means that person can't play in it, otherwise I would. :cry:
    Not that I'm Mr. Expert Phalla...
    I would like a peak into your evil, twisted mind, tho'!

stever777 on
    Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    stever777 wrote: »

Let me know!

Do to the nature of the game, at least with this first consultation, you should still be able to play the game. If it gets a green light and you help me out further you may not be able to play, but for now I just want to run the idea by and see what you think.

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Do to the nature of the game, at least with this first consultation, you should still be able to play the game. If it gets a green light and you help me out further you may not be able to play, but for now I just want to run the idea by and see what you think.

Luv to! I've played around with a bunch of my own ideas, also. There are sooo many possibilities. Someday I'll run one when my life calms down...

stever777 on

• Options
    SticksSticks I'd rather be in bed.Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I've had some ideas for mini-sized phallas of the mind fuck variety. But, I've never had sufficient time to polish them, much less run the game.

Sticks on
  • Options
    ExtermatottExtermatott Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    stever777 wrote: »

Let me know!

If you need an extra mind, or should I say, exter mind (heheheh). I'm always here to help. I have been mafia in 45% of my mains, does that make me Kime-y enough for you?

Extermatott on
  • Options
    jackisrealjackisreal Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Has there really not been a Game of Thrones phalla ?!

jackisreal on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    a song of ice and phalla

There's been two I think, one recently from godmode - but do go ahead with one

Alegis on
  • Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Seeing as most sign ups are averaging 50 people. How hard would it be to get 60 people signing up.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Plenty have had 70 or more, but generally only when there was a lengthy sign-up period with lots of opportunities for people to express interest before it all kicked off

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    jackisreal wrote: »

There's been "A Phalla of Ice and Fire" and "A Mini Phalla of Ice and Fire" and I'm waiting my turn to run a main so I can make my own version of "A Phalla of Ice and FIre".

godmode on
  • Options
    jackisrealjackisreal Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    godmode wrote: »
    jackisreal wrote: »

There's been "A Phalla of Ice and Fire" and "A Mini Phalla of Ice and Fire" and I'm waiting my turn to run a main so I can make my own version of "A Phalla of Ice and FIre".

Ah. Silly me, only searching for 'Game of Thrones.'

Has there been a Warmachine phalla?

jackisreal on
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Edcrab wrote: »
    Plenty have had 70 or more, but generally only when there was a lengthy sign-up period with lots of opportunities for people to express interest before it all kicked off

And many of the larger ones recently have apparently been legacy games which attracted people who otherwise wouldn't be signing up.

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    LemmingHeadLemmingHead Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Spoit wrote: »

And many of the larger ones recently have apparently been legacy games which attracted people who otherwise wouldn't be signing up.

*coughcoughPERSONAAAAAAAcoughcough*

LemmingHead on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] hugs!
  • Options
    FaranguFarangu I am a beardy man With a beardy planRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    My mini now only needs me to sit down for more than 25 minutes and write the roles up. And since it looks like we have a few openings...

Farangu on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
  • Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    edited June 2011

Don't forget loads and loads of advertising from people sending out PMs to others to join the game.

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Is that wrong...:whistle:

stever777 on

• Options
    ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited June 2011

Don't forget loads and loads of advertising from people sending out PMs to others to join the game.

As I think folks know, try not to bother a large amount of people by doing this, I'm pretty sure it would be greatly frowned upon and would give a poor impression of the phalla community. It's one thing if you the player told your friends to join, it's another thing if you the game moderator see everyone who posted in this thread and the last 2 games and PM'd everyone.

If you do a game which carries the same or similar theme as a previously run game, you could let those players know about a new game which carries the theme and that's probably fine.

Ardor on
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Hmm not sure how many might be interested, but a r@ndomphalla mini may be ready to get going in about a week or so..kinda a mini-teaser. If you are into more traditional games
    randomteas.png

Also kinda want to re-sign up for my Castlevania/Berserk/Tudors (o_O) inspired game soul-death.

Egos on
  • Options
    adventfallsadventfalls Why would you wish to know? Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Kamen Rider main is up.

adventfalls on
    NintendoID: AdventFalls 3DS Code: 3454-0237-6080
  • Options
    Alistair HuttonAlistair Hutton Dr EdinburghRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Think my post got eaten. Has there ever been a mafia phalla? That is the villagers are mafia members and the mafia are undercover cops and the like. I've got some ideas rolling round my head and want to see if they've been tried before.

Alistair Hutton on
    I have a thoughtful and infrequently updated blog about games http://whatithinkaboutwhenithinkaboutgames.wordpress.com/

I made a game, it has penguins in it. It's pay what you like on Gumroad.

Currently Ebaying Nothing at all but I might do in the future.
  • Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I did that earlier this year/late last year. It was a mafia town where a bunch of villagers killed with mundane household items. The SK nearly took it all and there was a bit of controversy about who would have actually won/a tie victory for both.

Here is a link.

REG Rysk on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    You decided victory by a ... toin coss? D:

I'd say the SK succeeded at killing everyone.

Alegis on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Just reminds me of Phallsburg

The mass confusion was just funny to watch.

Farangu on
  • Options
    RendRend Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Alegis wrote: »
    You decided victory by a ... toin coss? D:

I'd say the SK succeeded at killing everyone.

If the game is tied between a person with a kill and a vote, and a person with just a vote, I would give the game to the person with the kill. In fact, I would think a tiebreaking preference like that would be essential to the role, unless 50% of the time they ended up with their hard earned victory being stolen away.

Rend on
  • Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Such words...watch out.

My glorious return is not far off...

Besides Rend, it was a vote and a kill and a vote and a kill...though I guess Duna had immunity. Retroactive change goooooooooooo! Dunadan019 wins a posthumous (game) SK victory!

REG Rysk on
  • Options
    RendRend Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    REG Rysk wrote: »
    Such words...watch out.

My glorious return is not far off...

Besides Rend, it was a vote and a kill and a vote and a kill...though I guess Duna had immunity. Retroactive change goooooooooooo! Dunadan019 wins a posthumous (game) SK victory!

I am so confused

Rend on
This discussion has been closed.