As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

21+ AFTERHOURS MUSIC EVENT!

MLORDMLORD Registered User regular
edited August 2009 in PAX Archive
unofficial....so far ;)
PAX MUSIC AFTERHOURS!!!
SEPT 5th 2009
@ONSET DNB SATURDAYS

onset_sept_lo.jpg

This evening will show tribute to the DNB/Dubstep genres of music that we seem to find in alot of todays video games and movie industry. We hope to show great support this year and maybe get some recognition to have proper representation at following years PAX events :) A later night music showcase of electronic music talent would be a perfect addition and we need your help in seeing our dream realized.....In saying this
ALL PAX ATTENDEES WILL BE FREE BEFORE 11PM on saturday!
__________________________________________________ _______________

flave.jpg

FLAVE
SIMPLIFY / USC / ALPHA TRIBE
2009 NW DNB CHAMPION

aksion.jpg

AKSION
SATISFAKSION / DNB TUESDAYS

mlord.jpg

MLORD
STATICWAVE -PDX

DJINN
SSP / DOPE CITY KIDS -PDX

HOSTED BY:

BLACKTACULAR
-PDX

$3, ALL PAX ATTENDEES FREE BEFORE 11PM!!

@ THE DEEP DOWN LOUNGE IN TEMPLE BILLIARDS
126 S. Jackson (1st and Jackson in Pioneer Square)

M.LORD
Staticwave Entertainment
AIM DJMLORD2001
MLORD on

• MLORDMLORD Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Here is a dope show guys lets show some great response and show support for these dj's who have a ton of respect for games and thier genre of music represented within ;)

MLORD on
    M.LORD
    Staticwave Entertainment
    AIM DJMLORD2001
  • The_ReflectionThe_Reflection Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    all right, you guys made fun of me in the last topic about the magic after party, but am I correct in assuming this is in direct competition with Freezepop, Paul and Storm and JoCo?

The_Reflection on
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Yeah, "Afterhours" and "Come before 11 PM" don't exactly fit together...

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • ArcoArco Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Raiden333 wrote: »
    Yeah, "Afterhours" and "Come before 11 PM" don't exactly fit together...
    Indeed they don't.

Arco on
    Like this, not like the gas station.
    Organizer of the Post-PAX Party. You should come!
    Satellite Theater for life!
  • MLORDMLORD Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Its just free before 11 for attendees and from what i have been working out with the owner of the venue i may have secured 1/2 off the event after 11 as well. The event will last into the 2AM hour and showcases a warehouse late night meeting spot as well with featured artists of seattle typically with a dubstep dj showcasing...... Sorry for any confusion and the early dj's may conflict with time slots of another show but alas this is the result of so many things at PAX heh.... this again is why we would like in future years to be featured within the event itself...... next year :) ....Last year this was the officially sponsored free drink night(instantaction.com sponsored) of PAX and we had a packed house the entire evening into the wee hours of the morning :)

Either way we do hope to see the same support as last year and look forward to hopefully having a equally packed event this year, See you all there!

P.S. reflection no disrespect was intended on your thread at all...In fact I think its a great idea and would be willing to show support with me and my girl maybe on friday as long as intentions were true :) (ei: I was giving everyone else crap lol)

MLORD on
    M.LORD
    Staticwave Entertainment
    AIM DJMLORD2001
  • JenBooQTJenBooQT Registered User new member
    edited August 2009
    I am definitly coming to this event, I went last year and had a blast! Great music and awesome people, perfect spot to hang out after hours. Hope to meet some new people, exspecially from PAX! See you there! :winky: <3 JEN

JenBooQT on
  • The_ReflectionThe_Reflection Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    MLORD wrote: »
    P.S. reflection no disrespect was intended on your thread at all...In fact I think its a great idea and would be willing to show support with me and my girl maybe on friday as long as intentions were true :) (ei: I was giving everyone else crap lol)

lol

The_Reflection on
  • chupamiubrechupamiubre Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    JenBooQT wrote: »
    I am definitly coming to this event, I went last year and had a blast! Great music and awesome people, perfect spot to hang out after hours. Hope to meet some new people, exspecially from PAX! See you there! :winky: <3 JEN

WOW now i know this is bullshit.

This is your first and only post come on please stop spamming us for the love of god.

Seems like alot of work for some lame "concert"

chupamiubre on
    <ZeroHourHero> I have a tiny penis
    <Qs23> I just need to get my dicks in a row
    <prox> i work for dicks
    #paforums_pax, all about the dicks.
  • contrefaitcontrefait Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Drum and bass is some of the dumbest music ever. Stupid repetitive shit.

contrefait on
    PAX East 2016 Checklist
    Passes: ▬ Hotel: ▬ Flight: [color=red]☑[/color]
  • Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited August 2009
    After some checking, it looks like this has no relation to PAX at all. Sorry, but I'm locking this.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

This discussion has been closed.