As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Uhm, this DS seems to be getting popular

UltimanecatUltimanecat Registered User regular
edited September 2009 in Games and Technology
So, after the recent announcement of Okami, combined with the near-constant praise from PA forumers, combined with the fact that I no longer have meaningful access to more stationary consoles, I have decided that a DS is probably in the cards for me.

First off: I live in Australia but I've got American connections so lets just assume for the time being that I'm purchasing stuff in the U.S.

Anyways, first comes the choice of which DS to buy - is the DSi worth the markup? Are rumblings of DSi-only games worth heeding?

Then, onto games...holy shit there are a lot of games. I've only sorta followed the DS's library, so I only have vague ideas of what is out for it, and those ideas may or may not be based in actual fact. I'll just post my general preferences which I know may be addressed by the system.

-Castlevanias. I loved SoTN, but I only played Circle of the Moon on the GBA. I have no idea what they are like nowadays.

-SRPG's. FFT for the PSX may be my favorite game ever. I know the remake is out for PSP - is what's available on the DS any good?

-Side-scrollers in general. For comparison, I loved the Mega Man X series, Super Metroid...basically any action game with a bit of depth.

-Random RPG's. I honestly liked Pokemon back in the day (and by that I mean Red/Blue), but mostly just to goof off with (not play competitively). Shiren also looks interesting.

Honestly, if it is a good game by anybody's standards here, then I'm probably down. I'm just lost in the sea of what is available, and I'm afraid that if I just go through what's currently available, I may miss older gems that aren't on the shelves any more. My only exceptions are puzzle games (sorry, I'm not a high-score gamer so I just get bored with them) and sports games (only fun with friends...and I don't know anybody with a DS right now).

So, what do you guys think?

SteamID : same as my PA forum name
Ultimanecat on

• Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    The DS Castlevanias are excellent. The first one, Dawn of Sorrow, is a direct sequel to the GBA Aria of Sorrow. The other two are Portrait of Ruin and Order of Ecclesia. If the last GBA game you played was Circle of the Moon, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by any of the DS games. Even the other two GBA games blow CotM away graphically.

SteevL on
  • Options
    MinionOfCthulhuMinionOfCthulhu Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    As far as the DSi vs DSLite, I haven't seen any compelling evidence that the DSi is worth the extra price.

The new Castlevania games for the DS are pretty great. I didn't really like the most recent one, Order of Ecclesia, as much as the other ones, Portrait of Ruin and Dawn of Sorrow, but all three are great games.

For SRPGs, there's a decent number of them. There's two Advance Wars games (Dual Strike being the better one), a Fire Emblem game, and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2. FFTA2 isn't bad, but it's a lot more childish than FFT. Expect none of the grand political themes. It does have a lot of classes and a lot to do though. (As an aside, if you have a PSP, I can't suggest the FFT remake enough. The retranslation is simply one of the best out there.)

For sidescrollers, you have New Super Mario Bros (wasn't a big fan of this either, but a good game nonetheless), Contra 4, Kirby Super Star, Kirby Canvas Curse...

For RPGs, get Mario & Luigi (both of them, if you can play GBA games), Dragon Quest 4 and 5, Final Fantasy 3 and 4, Pokemon Platinum. Your cup runneth over with RPG games for the DS.

These really don't fit in any of your categories, but import Ouendan 2 and get Elite Beat Agents. Two fantastic games.

MinionOfCthulhu on
    mgssig.jpg1152dt.gif
  • Options
    NappuccinoNappuccino Surveyor of Things and Stuff Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    As far as the DSi vs DSLite, I haven't seen any compelling evidence that the DSi is worth the extra price.

Especially if you have old gba games you might want to play on the road.

Nappuccino on
    Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    There's also the possibility you just can't really grow a bear like other guys.

Not even BEAR vaginas can defeat me!
    cakemikz wrote: »
    And then I rub actual cake on myself.
    Loomdun wrote: »
    thats why you have chest helmets
  • Options
    ZerokkuZerokku Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

Superior buttons, Screens, Sound. The promise of Exclusive games. DSiWare (Some great games now and the promise of some awesome ones to come like Dragon Quest Wars, an SRPG made by Squeenix and Inteligent systsems, as well as Oregon Trail) And I have a Micro to play GBA games on anyways. Oh and a matte finish. No shitty gloss.

For a recommendation list -

http://slashsignal.wikispaces.com/Nintendo+DS

Zerokku on
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    -Castlevanias. I loved SoTN, but I only played Circle of the Moon on the GBA. I have no idea what they are like nowadays.

-SRPG's. FFT for the PSX may be my favorite game ever. I know the remake is out for PSP - is what's available on the DS any good?

-Side-scrollers in general. For comparison, I loved the Mega Man X series, Super Metroid...basically any action game with a bit of depth.

-Random RPG's. I honestly liked Pokemon back in the day (and by that I mean Red/Blue), but mostly just to goof off with (not play competitively). Shiren also looks interesting.

First off there are a few threads out there that answer this same question. Also I find Metacritic combined with gameplay trailers to be a good place to check out the top games on a certain platform. Not great but a place to start.

-I had a hard time finding the Castlevanias to buy but they are worth it. They have more RPG elements than before but they still have the same feel.

-SRPGs Check out the Atlus games on the DS. They are quirky but they are about as deep as you can go. Also there are some FFT games out there. They are fun and they are in the FFTA world.

-Side Scrollers. The only one I have is Super Mario DS. It is Mario and fun.

-Random RPGs. They remade FFIV, FFIII, DQIV, DQV for the DS in glorious 3D. They are a great time waster. Pokemon Platinum is on the DS and is Pokemon.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Make sure handhelds are for you before buying.

I bought a DS because of its awesome games, of which there are many, but handhelds aren't really meant for me. I never played "on the go" (not like I could really play it at work), so most of the time I was just sitting at my desk, neck cramping from looking down at the screen, wishing that these awesome games I was playing were on the big screen.

I eventually just sold the thing because of the hassle.

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    LunkerLunker Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I hear it's got two screens.

Re: DS Lite versus DSi—how important is playing GBA games to you? This is a dealbreaker for a lot of people, but if you already have a GBA device, I say pony up the extra cash for a DSi. The existing DSiWare stuff is pretty keen, particularly the ArtStyle games (though you said you're not a puzzle fan, you might even like PictoBits). You also get speakers that are ridiculously louder and clearer-sounding, plus slightly larger screens. And DSi-enhanced and DSi-exclusive titles are only going to come faster down the pipes.

On the Castlevania tip, definitely scope out Dawn of Sorrow and Order of Ecclesia. I like Portrait of Ruin enough, but I'd place that as the weakest of the three, Ecclesia being the best. FFTA and FFTA2 are SRPGs but are quite a different animal from the gravitas-heavy FFT. I might recommend going with one of the Fire Emblem games instead.

The DS is a JRPG beast, both with new versions of older classics (FF4, DQ4 and 5, Chrono Trigger) and new experiences (FF3, The World Ends with You, Etrian Odyssey 1 and 2, SMT Devil Survivor).

As far as other things, there is an embarrassment of riches in the DS library. New SMB and Mario Kart are wonderful, the Layton games are logic puzzles tied together with an oddly compelling setting and narrative; the Trauma Center games are blistering arcade fury; the Advance Wars games have a charming aesthetic that belie some brutal TBS warfare; Elite Beat Agents and the Ouendan games are sheer love pressed onto carts; the Phoenix Wright/Apollo Justice series is a very offbeat, anime-heavy but really engaging adventure experience; Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime is a really fun Zelda-clone; and there's a lot more to discover. Possibly my favorite combined system of all time. <3

And if you have any love for 8-bit, please go buy Retro Game Challenge. It's a love letter to our childhoods.

Lunker on
    Tweet my Face: @heyitslunker | Save money at CheapAssGamer (not an affiliate link)
  • Options
    edited September 2009

I bought a DS because of its awesome games, of which there are many, but handhelds aren't really meant for me. I never played "on the go" (not like I could really play it at work), so most of the time I was just sitting at my desk, neck cramping from looking down at the screen, wishing that these awesome games I was playing were on the big screen.

Well...I had every version of Gameboy growing up all the way to the original GBA (ahh, the Gameboy camera - such times we had). I would say that I prefer to play games on a television or monitor, but like I said, that's mostly out of the question now. Plus, there are just too many games that I think would appeal to me to ignore it any longer.

The only other option is the e-word...but, well, I'm a big boy now and can afford to give developers and publishers their due.

Edit: Also, thanks for the slashsignal. I knew it was coming, but it is appreciated. I was just hoping for some more refined opinions, or maybe some really niche games that may not appeal to everyone but somebody here just loves. For example, I'll pretty much eat up any game involving ninjas / samurai, or giant robots, or stylistic violence - hence my love for Robot Alechemic Drive and Gungrave: OD for the PS2.

Ultimanecat on
  • Options
    ChenChen Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFwD7P8e2F0

also obligatory advance wars dual strike

Chen on
    V0Gug2h.png
  • Options
    MinionOfCthulhuMinionOfCthulhu Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    A flip book does not convince me.

MinionOfCthulhu on
    mgssig.jpg1152dt.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2009

You can also have people like me who despite being home, spend 5x as much time playing my DS than I do a console :P

Zerokku on
  • Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I actually just ordered a DSi. I'd have gone for the DS Lite, but I have the original DS and felt I might as well make the full leap to future-proof my purchase. I'll miss the GBA support, but then again I haven't really played many GBA games on my DS and I still have my old handhelds if I ever want to play them again.

Amazon currently has a deal going where if you buy a DS Lite or DSi, you can get a select game for free (or accessory, but that probably wouldn't be the best move). GTA and Rhythm Heaven look like the best bets there.

SteevL on
  • Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

Yeah, really don't get the people who try using the flip book and the shitty DSiWare library as a selling point for the DSi.

Are those really better than GBA games? Okay then.

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    GrimthwackerGrimthwacker Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    So, after the recent announcement of Okami, combined with the near-constant praise from PA forumers, combined with the fact that I no longer have meaningful access to more stationary consoles, I have decided that a DS is probably in the cards for me.

First off: I live in Australia but I've got American connections so lets just assume for the time being that I'm purchasing stuff in the U.S.

Anyways, first comes the choice of which DS to buy - is the DSi worth the markup? Are rumblings of DSi-only games worth heeding?

Then, onto games...holy shit there are a lot of games. I've only sorta followed the DS's library, so I only have vague ideas of what is out for it, and those ideas may or may not be based in actual fact. I'll just post my general preferences which I know may be addressed by the system.

Honestly, if it is a good game by anybody's standards here, then I'm probably down. I'm just lost in the sea of what is available, and I'm afraid that if I just go through what's currently available, I may miss older gems that aren't on the shelves any more. My only exceptions are puzzle games (sorry, I'm not a high-score gamer so I just get bored with them) and sports games (only fun with friends...and I don't know anybody with a DS right now).

So, what do you guys think?

I'm pretty sure if slash000 finds this thread, he'll post a laundry list of recommendations, so there certainly won't be any lack thereof. That said, here are some of my personal faves:

Side-scrollers: Contra 4 for pure classic shooting action.
    The Sonic Rush games, because they're the closest thing to Classic Sonic we've seen in a good long while.
    Mega Man ZX, an extension of the Mega Man Zero series, which adds more open exploration to the mix (kind of like a Metroid, but not really). I never got around to playing the sequel, ZX Advent, which is more of the same.

RPGs: The World Ends With You, dammit! One of the most original and unique games I've played in a long while. Great action, great aesthetics, and lots of heart.
    Final Fantasy III and IV - FFIII isn't the greatest of the series, I'll admit, and it involves a lot of grinding, but the job system is always fun to use. Just be aware it can be really tough at times. The update of FFIV is really impressive; I enjoyed the new script and cinematics. It's also a lot harder too, especially the new curveballs some of the bosses throw.
    If you like dungeon crawlers like Shiren, the Izuna series might be worth looking into; I had a pretty good time with them, and the scripts are funny.

Castlevanias: The series has stuck with the "Metroidvania" formula for a while now, but it still works well. Dawn of Sorrow was a solid sequel to Aria of Sorrow for the GBA (and if you haven't played that, go and find a copy). Portrait of Ruin is one of my favorite games for the system; the two character mechanic works really well, and it has in my opinion one of the best soundtracks in the series. I haven't played Order of Ecclesia yet, but I've heard a lot of good things about it.

Hopefully that should be a good start.

Grimthwacker on
  • Options
    edited September 2009

Yeah, really don't get the people who try using the flip book and the shitty DSiWare library as a selling point for the DSi.

No they aren't. But I already have a GBA micro to play GBA games, and I prefer to play them on that over my old DSlite.

Zerokku on
  • Options
    edited September 2009

It's free and you can create some amazing stuff on it.

Chen on
    V0Gug2h.png
  • Options
    maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I own a DS Lite, and I'm buying a DSi now that they've announced a US date for the White model.

Bigger Screens & Better Sound sell me by themselves.

DSiWare is just icing on the cake.

Which is the best screen protector to grab? I went with Hori on the DSL because that seemed to be the popular option a few years back.

maximumzero on
    FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
  • Options
    DrakeDrake Edgelord Trash Below the ecliptic plane.Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I'm going to skip any recommendations since that will be covered well by others in this thread and just go ahead and say it.

Buy a DS. Based on your OP, you'll love it bunches.

edit: Hmm, looking over your OP again, I guess you've already come to that conclusion.

So if you love Ninjas, whacky humor and want a roguelike lite experience that isn't as tough as Shiren (but still has a decent bit of difficulty) then check out the Izuna games from Atlus. Good quirky fun. I wouldn't sweat getting a copy of the first one too much, unless you are a completest. The second one does everything the first one does better plus more with better art, a ton of playable characters and a bigger world.

For JRPG's the DS is currently the King. I have more than I can currently play. I am in the process of collecting FF I-VI on the system though. GBA versions of I and II, the DS release of III with a purchase of the DS version of IV in the near future and the GBA versions of V and VI. It will be glorious once I have them all. If you like Pokemon then you will probably love SMT: Devil Survivor and the battle system is a wonderful combination of tactical RPG and classic RPG.

Puzzle games may not be your thing, but if you like collection features in games (and I'll bet you do since you named Pokemon) then take a look at some Meteos reviews.

Finally, Knights in the Nightmare is one of the most unique and hectic SRPG's around. It's not for everyone, but if you like it's crazy approach to the genre you will find a lot to love in the game.

edit the second: If you like dungeon crawlers then you'll be in heaven there too. Etrian Odyssey 1 & 2 are great. Dark Spire is a pure Wizardry throwback with an awesome art style. And then there is the next SMT DS game which will be a dungeon crawler as well.

Drake on
  • Options
    maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Drake wrote: »
    I'm going to skip any recommendations since that will be covered well by others in this thread and just go ahead and say it.

Buy a DS. Based on your OP, you'll love it bunches.

After 5 years on the market, at this point there's at least 5 games on the market for everyone, no matter if they're the hardest of the hardcore to the casualist of the casual.

If you're remotely interested in playing videogames you should have a DS.

For fuck's sake, my girlfriend, who barely touches videogames, has a DS Lite (That I bought her) and has at least 10 games for the thing.

maximumzero on
    FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
  • Options
    LlyLly Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

Yeah I'm in this boat. I rarely get much use out of it, although if pushed i'd say i'm glad I own the thing. This may change as i'm getting rhythm heaven (paradise here for some reason) in the next couple of days.

Also that flipbook think looked sort of neat, but also totally gimmicky. Maybe if you have 3 hour commutes to and from work it would be worth it?

edit: Jesus has it been 5 years? Yikes!

Lly on
  • Options
    DracilDracil Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I like the DSi's browser actually. It's better than the PSP for one.

Dracil on
    3DS: 2105-8644-6304
    Switch: US 1651-2551-4335 JP 6310-4664-2624
    MH3U Monster Cheat Sheet / MH3U Veggie Elder Ticket Guide
  • Options
    ueanuean Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Lly wrote: »

Yeah I'm in this boat. I rarely get much use out of it, although if pushed i'd say i'm glad I own the thing. This may change as i'm getting rhythm heaven (paradise here for some reason) in the next couple of days.

Also that flipbook think looked sort of neat, but also totally gimmicky. Maybe if you have 3 hour commutes to and from work it would be worth it?

Ditto for me. I love the idea of playing on the go, but in practice it wasn't for me. Neck really started to hurt, and someone told me once that I breathe really heavily through my mouth when I'm concentrating and have the earphones on. So, great, that's real nice to know, and from that point forward never used it in public.

I am a mouthbreather :(

uean on
    Guys? Hay guys?
    PSN - sumowot
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Well, the games part seems easy enough. I'll probably be picking up GTA, TWEWY, FFT A2, Ninja Gaiden, Order of Ecclesia, Izuna 2, and SMT: DS.

Still not sure which DS to get. I have some early GBA games, but not here with me. There's a lot I missed there with that system as well, but perhaps that ship has sailed. I mostly don't want to buy a Lite only to have all the new games be for the DSi in a year or two...but the other features of the DSi don't really do anything for me. Hmmm...

Ultimanecat on
  • Options
    SaddlerSaddler Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    The DS is pretty much as close as you can get right now to being the premier system for RPGs and SRPGs: Dark Spire, Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, Mario & Luigi, Fire Emblem, Advance Wars, Golden Sun, Mystery Dungeon(s), and many others.

For someone starting out on the DS though, I would recommend that you get at least one game that offers an experience fairly unique to the DS. Hotel Dusk would be a great example. Elite Beat Agents would be another.

Definitely go with the DSi unless you really see yourself spending a lot of time on old GBA games. As awesome as they are, be realistic.

Saddler on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Not having Phantom Hourglass, New Super Mario Bros. and Professor Layton in your collection should be considered sinful.

I think I liked the other two Castlevanias more than Ecclesia, but that is just me as others would gladly tell you otherwise.

Chen on
    V0Gug2h.png
  • Options
    SeptusSeptus Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Saddler wrote: »
    The DS is pretty much as close as you can get right now to being the premier system for RPGs and SRPGs: Dark Spire, Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, Mario & Luigi, Fire Emblem, Advance Wars, Golden Sun, Mystery Dungeon(s), and many others.

For someone starting out on the DS though, I would recommend that you get at least one game that offers an experience fairly unique to the DS. Hotel Dusk would be a great example. Elite Beat Agents would be another.

Definitely go with the DSi unless you really see yourself spending a lot of time on old GBA games. As awesome as they are, be realistic.

I'd say it might be the premier system for older-school JRPGs, as shown by the examples listed in this thread. I'm a little disappoitned that there aren't more JRPGs with the newer mechanics, like combat mechanics of Valkyrie Profile, Star Ocean, or the Tales series.

Septus on
    PSN: Kurahoshi1
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Chen wrote: »
    Not having Phantom Hourglass, New Super Mario Bros. and Professor Layton in your collection should be considered sinful.

I think I liked the other two Castlevanias more than Ecclesia, but that is just me as others would gladly tell you otherwise.

While it may be wishful thinking, those games may come down in price at some point. I need to draw a line somewhere, and those games can definitely wait.

As for the Castlevanias, it looks like maybe Portrait of Ruin and Dawn of Sorrow are better - but they're also out of print and are going to cost me an insane bit of change unless I buy them used. I may do that yet, but I don't feel like going through that right now.

Ultimanecat on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    uean wrote: »
    Lly wrote: »

Ditto for me. I love the idea of playing on the go, but in practice it wasn't for me. Neck really started to hurt, and someone told me once that I breathe really heavily through my mouth when I'm concentrating and have the earphones on. So, great, that's real nice to know, and from that point forward never used it in public.

I am a mouthbreather :(

I've heard this argument from a lot of people, but I'm not sure how people are sitting so that your neck hurts if you're looking at your hands. Are you able to read books without injuring yourselves?

Lunker on
    Tweet my Face: @heyitslunker | Save money at CheapAssGamer (not an affiliate link)
  • Options
    RainbowDespairRainbowDespair Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Saddler wrote: »

I don't know if I'd agree with that. I'd say that as far as portable RPGs go, the list of games worth playing is split pretty evenly between the DS & PSP (which as a huge RPG fan annoys me to no end; I wish they were all primarily on one system so I could ignore the other system).

RainbowDespair on
  • Options
    SkyEyeSkyEye Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I don't think New Super Mario Bros. and Mario Kart DS will get a price drop any time soon except for retailer "Buy One Get One 1/2 Off" Sales.

I don't think anyone's mentioned Yoshi's Island DS. Also, Advance Wars is a great series. Dual Strike is better for beginners, but Days of Ruin is more strategic and has better level design. Keep an eye on Scribblenauts. Even if you don't like puzzle games, you should still check out the hype and see if you're into it. Also upcoming, Golden Sun DS.

As far as DSi vs. DS Lite, on the one hand if you've waited this long you might as well future-proof with a DSi, although the main selling point of DSiWare is the Art Style puzzle games.

SkyEye on
    Steam: Autumn_Thunder - SC2: AutumnThundr.563 (NA) - Hearthstone: AutumnThundr.1383

• Options
    edited September 2009
    Lunker wrote: »
    I've heard this argument from a lot of people, but I'm not sure how people are sitting so that your neck hurts if you're looking at your hands. Are you able to read books without injuring yourselves?

Yah this has been baffling me as well...

Zerokku on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    New Super Mario Bros. and Mario Kart still regularly chart in the top 10 monthly software sales in the U.S. To clarify: The games are nearly four years old and still sell around or more than 100,000 copies every single month. There's no way either is getting a price drop until 2017. :rotate:

Lunker on
  • Options
    SeptusSeptus Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Zerokku wrote: »

My neck is never bothered, but I'm certainly not a fan of extended periods of time playing it with with my large hands(and I'm using an original fat DS). An xbox controller feels way more comfortable.

Septus on
    PSN: Kurahoshi1
  • Options
    edited September 2009

It's not the neck that bothers me, it's that i'd rather be playing on a console/pc if i'm at home. Partly because with the ds i either have to listen to shitty audio, or be antisociable and play with headphones on.

Lly on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Well saying it has nothing to do with the neck has nothing to do with the comment me and lunker were making either.

As to what you two said, I think I'm just going to submit to the fact no one will ever understand why I prefer handhelds to consoles.

Zerokku on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I pretty much exclusively play the DS on the couch while watching the telly. *shrug*

Chen on
    V0Gug2h.png
  • Options
    Asamof the HorribleAsamof the Horrible Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    the flipbook is great and addicting if you can actually utilize it well

for everybody else though, I can see it getting old fairly quick

Asamof the Horrible on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I'm more interested in taking photos of my junk and then applying interesting graphical effects to it, not least of which is adding a pair of sunglasses.

Ultimanecat on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Well saying it has nothing to do with the neck has nothing to do with the comment me and lunker were making either.

As to what you two said, I think I'm just going to submit to the fact no one will ever understand why I prefer handhelds to consoles.

Guess so. I guess we were just pointing out we weren't part of the apparent "lot of people" that lunker was talking about.

Ultimanecat has just made me think of an awesome use for the flipbook. If you could take a photo and then do a scrapbook on top of it, that would be pretty damn fun. IF you could get it to a real computer to use that data. Is there a way of getting that stuff out of the ds? If so then i guess it's more usefull.

Lly on
  • Options
    s_86s_86 Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    -

s_86 on