Options

Firefighter is old news. Many Whelps is the new progression content. [SE++ WoW]

• Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    rhylith wrote: »
    It would be much better to use a temporary neck (like the one from Betrayal) and get the awesome 19 emblem tanking neck instead of spending all that money.

Right you are. But at the same time, I'm a fresh 80 so I will need millions of emblems.

captaink on
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited September 2009
    more like Wubbleboo

Unknown User on
  • Options
    Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    haha I was waiting for this.

Dude if you want me to put GM Parental Controls on your account and just not invite you to more than 1 raid a week, I'm happy to do it. :P

Lord Dave on
    mkc.png
  • Options
    babyeatingjesusbabyeatingjesus Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    captaink wrote: »
    It would be much better to use a temporary neck (like the one from Betrayal) and get the awesome 19 emblem tanking neck instead of spending all that money.

Right you are. But at the same time, I'm a fresh 80 so I will need millions of emblems.

it's easy to grind out Conquest Emblems now though. I went from shitty equipment to having three sets of T8 or better gear in under a month.

babyeatingjesus on
    hitthatcheeseburgerfatty.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Yeah I was able to get my BP in like, a week. And that was without even really trying.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Lord Dave wrote: »
    haha I was waiting for this.

Dude if you want me to put GM Parental Controls on your account and just not invite you to more than 1 raid a week, I'm happy to do it. :P

I'm moving next week anyways, so once I'm in the new place and settled I'll see where I'm at and maybe resub. I could use the extra $20 too.

I can't imagine I'll be able to stay away once the expansion hits, assuming I make it past the second week of Icecrown Citadel opening.

I'm the worst quitter.

babyeatingjesus on
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Yeah quitting right before the harrowing conclusion was probably not the best idea.

Javen on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    :cry:definitely not.

babyeatingjesus on
  • Options
    slowslow Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    fallout we need to get team boner on some serious achievement runs

it hurts me to say oculus but yeah we should start there

slow on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    well I'll miss you and I hope you give up and resub quickly

Lord Dave on
    mkc.png
  • Options
    beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    i am going to have a bit of a break (no more than a month) coming up as I start school and have a deadline to meet on october 1st that is going to be hard enough to meet without my wow addiction getting in the way.
    so you might not be seeing much of me, but I'm not like...quitting the game, just taking time to get some work done.

beavotron on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Balefuego wrote: »
    I was wondering if having just the ranged kill the first set would work, because having to run back and forth really kills the melée dps

I wanted to suggest this last night but I didn't want everyone to think I was a jerk who just wanted to get out doing stuff

Javen on
  • Options
    MetacortexMetacortex The Prettiest Zombie Coeur d'CoeursRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Javen wrote: »
    I was wondering if having just the ranged kill the first set would work, because having to run back and forth really kills the melée dps

I wanted to suggest this last night but I didn't want everyone to think I was a jerk who just wanted to get out doing stuff

I think it could be argued that we're actually doing more for the group when not switching targets. Or at least that's what I'd like to think.

Metacortex on
    4FNao2T.png
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I want to argue that point thanks to earth & moon

Unknown User on
  • Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009

it's easy to grind out Conquest Emblems now though. I went from shitty equipment to having three sets of T8 or better gear in under a month.

Yeah, doing toc, the daily, and occasionally the other good tank heroics, you should be able to churn out a mostly epic tank suit within a week or two. I can help out with a reg toc farm this weekend if you like.

rhylith on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    VH seems pretty quick too, but I don't know how it fares with loot drops. I just know its fun because you don't really need to go anywhere.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    robothero wrote: »
    VH seems pretty quick too, but I don't know how it fares with loot drops. I just know its fun because you don't really need to go anywhere.

There's good legs there, but there's better ones in toc.

rhylith on
  • Options
    edited September 2009

Yeah, doing toc, the daily, and occasionally the other good tank heroics, you should be able to churn out a mostly epic tank suit within a week or two. I can help out with a reg toc farm this weekend if you like.

I would definitely be down for some normal ToC farmage. My mage needs stuff bad.

Metacortex on
    4FNao2T.png
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I am still gigantically over the hit cap so I could use that Arpen trinket.

Or the one from Thorim would be good too.

Javen on
  • Options
    EclipsedPlanetEclipsedPlanet Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Montina exists! And she's the realm's #2 holy pally! I need 14 points... I wonder if a new hat or gloves would put me over...

EclipsedPlanet on
  • Options
    slowslow Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    i'm down for normal toc as always, still need that damn trinket

slow on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Someone look what I am

Javen on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    You are 21st of all the rogues. I can search your particular spec, too, if you want.

EclipsedPlanet on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    We could also try and tear the #1 pally down through subtle embarrassment and public shame.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    animal companionanimal companion xenomortis Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Metacortex wrote: »

I think it could be argued that we're actually doing more for the group when not switching targets. Or at least that's what I'd like to think.

This is definitely true and a lot of deeps gets lost with the running around

We're supposed to do it without killing any adds at all until he burrows, buuuut

animal companion on
    VdxNI.jpg
  • Options
    AretèAretè infiltrating neo zeed compoundRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    thats neat, im the 57th highest geared of all DKs on cenarion circle, once it updates i will jump up to 51.

Out of all the blood dks I am 33.

Moving on up.

Aretè on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    You are 21st of all the rogues. I can search your particular spec, too, if you want.

Please!

Javen on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Tanking Anub's adds is something that will get easier with time/gear. It's like any fight with a secondary component. I remember the custodian dude in Karazhan used to take a LONG time, by the end of it we were breezin through him in the first enrage.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Custodian?

You mean Curator?

Javen on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I am 20 in ret pallies.

babyeatingjesus on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    yeah thats the one

Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Boo, it didn't update me since I got my 3 gems and an enchant, so I'm 39th mage.

If we can get to only killing 1 of those adds, that'll make it much easier for the ranged to do it alone, so the melee can stay on Anub and get him down faster and hooray!

Lord Dave on
    mkc.png
  • Options
    MittenMitten Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Someone look me up. I don't even know what we're talking about but I want to know if I'm okay

Mitten on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Instead of worrying about what arbitrary rank I am, I'll be over here, doin' the dps.

Metacortex on
    4FNao2T.png
  • Options
    MittenMitten Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    You're only saying that because I might find out I'm a better rogue than you!

Mitten on
  • Options
    DragonicityDragonicity Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Yea where is this that you are looking your rank up?

I must know where I stand, droogs!

Dragonicity on
  • Options
    edited September 2009

Please!

You are #6 assassin.

EclipsedPlanet on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Mitten wrote: »
    Someone look me up. I don't even know what we're talking about but I want to know if I'm okay

You are #18 holy priest

EclipsedPlanet on
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited September 2009
    what am I

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I'm #5 of all paladins. 5th in line for the throne.

EclipsedPlanet on
This discussion has been closed.