As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PlayStation.Blog MAG meet

D3ADEYED3ADEYE Registered User new member
edited September 2009 in PAX Archive
Hi guys, I'm new to the forums and i need some help. I was very lucky to score a ticket to the limited MAG meet (which is interesting in itself considering I'm a Microsoft fanboy) and I didn't get a PAX pass because the registration and information for the event didn't mention anything about it. I seems to be somewhat separate from PAX being that it's by itself in the W hotel. Could somebody tell me if my dreams are crushed and I do need a pass... and if so.... anyone want a ticket? :/

D3ADEYE on

• Options
    samredsamred Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Hey there,

I got an invite to this as well. I believe your ticket will be just fine. People tend to take their passes off when they go off site, so if for any reason a door guy gives you guff, respond by saying "I left it at the hotel, I didn't want to have to wear this thing all around town." Play it cool, you'll be fine.

samred on
This discussion has been closed.