As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[IC] D&D4e - What Thou Seest is a hill with a door in it. No hobbit, though

123457»

• Options
    Prester JohnPrester John Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Nicola visibly shied away from the tunnel.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa -- no one said anything about climbing through some grotty, dark little shaft. I, uh, I wouldn't fit! What with my shield and all. I mean, let's not be hasty, here. Maybe there's some other way to get in. Some way that's . . . bigger. And not as dark."

Prester John on
  • Options
    HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    "If you can figure out how to jimmy the door, Nicola, be my guest. Otherwise, I'm not sure we've got much of a choice here."

Janus paused as a thought crossed his mind. Simultaneously funny and unfortunate.

"Hang on a tic... you're not claustrophobic, are you?"

Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • Options
    ArasakiArasaki Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Rafael laughed at Nicola's discomfort.

"If I can fit, you can fit. Get moving."

Arasaki on
  • Options
    Dark_SideDark_Side Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Richard let out a sigh.

"Yeah, quit yer bellyaching already, those beasts probably cleared out long ago anyway."

Dark_Side on
  • Options
    HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Janus winced.

"You just had to say that."

Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Horseshoe wrote: »

"Hang on a tic... you're not claustrophobic, are you?"

Nicola's cheeks colored. "I, uh, it's . . ."

An awkward pause.

"Look. I'm sorry. I'm not going in there. You all go ahead, if you're determined to cram yourself through there. I'll look around for some other way to get in. And, here, why don't you give me the tabard we took from Big Rock Clearing, and the knife we got off those things earlier. If I can't find another way in, I'll head back to town and let them know what we've found so far. Maybe they'll send help."

Prester John on
  • Options
    Dark_SideDark_Side Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    "Fair enough, but realize you lose out on all the loot those demons had probably stored down here. Well gentlemen, I guess it's down to just us then. Can't say I'm all that enthused about being stuck in a narrow dark tunnel with a fortune teller either."

Dark_Side on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    "Aye, fair enough, though, as I said, I am going to try to find a way in. If not, though, I agree."

Nicola looked around. "Well, unless there's anything else, I'll be off."

Prester John on
  • Options
    ArasakiArasaki Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    "Get you gone then, if you are too afraid to go in."

Rafael stepped into the tunnel, the narrow space forcing him to move slowly.

Arasaki on