As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PRIME] Change address for mailing out PAX badge?

ScottyGrayskullScottyGrayskull Registered User new member
edited May 2009 in PAX Archive
Hello! I'm a Canadian who already registered for PAX, however I would like now get my badge sent to a friend of mine who lives in the US. We're going to PAX together, and since the badges won't be mailed out to non-US addresses, I would like to get the badge sent to them if possible to avoid waiting in the will-call line on opening day.

How would I go about this? I didn't see any contact on the PAX website for general inquiries.

Thanks in advance. <3

ScottyGrayskull on

• Options
    Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    edited May 2009
    From here you should be able to click the little help balloon and request an address change. Thanks!

Robert Khoo on
    Some guy.
  • Options
    apollyonbobapollyonbob Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I kind of feel like an idiot, but I didn't find a place to change my address in that link. It has, several printing issues, one about changing your name, another about the show or events, and one about the purchasing form not accepting my credit card. I don't see anything about changing addresses.

apollyonbob on
  • Options
    ScottyGrayskullScottyGrayskull Registered User new member
    edited May 2009
    I kind of feel like an idiot, but I didn't find a place to change my address in that link. It has, several printing issues, one about changing your name, another about the show or events, and one about the purchasing form not accepting my credit card. I don't see anything about changing addresses.

There's an option of "I have another question", or something like that. I used that, but haven't heard back yet.

Thanks for the help Robert Khoo! <3

ScottyGrayskull on
  • Options
    Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    edited May 2009
    I'll tell you what - if you don't hear back soon, just shoot me an email to rkhoo@penny-arcade.com with your old and new info and registration details and I'll get it taken care of. I'll just make sure it gets taken care of. Thanks.

Robert Khoo on
    Some guy.
This discussion has been closed.