As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Turns out I can't go, but already registered.

JoeslopJoeslop Registered User regular
edited June 2005 in PAX Archive
Is there an option somewhere to get my money back before a certain date, or do I have to receive my pre-registration stuff anyway, just so I can weep over it?

Joeslop on

• Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    edited June 2005
    Speaking of, when is that stuff getting sent out?

Whippy on
  • Options
    LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2005
    Speaking of, when is that stuff getting sent out?
    Yeah, don't worry. We're doing a mass mailing starting a month prior to the show. If you don't get anything in the mail, there's always the "backup" plan which is to show us your ID at the door (so instead of 2000 people lining up there will more likely be a dozen or so).

-robert

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    edited June 2005
    sds.jpg

Whippy on
  • Options
    apotheosapotheos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2005
    From the registration page:

Penny Arcade Purchase/refund policy: Refunds will be offered if customer cancels up to 30 days before event. No refunds will be offered within 30 days of event.
    Acteva's Purchase/refund policy: Refunds and cancellations are provided only at the discretion of the organization hosting or sponsoring this event. Acteva, Inc. issues credits only when directed to do so by the sponsoring organization. Contact the sponsoring organization for further details.

I have no idea how you actually go about GETTING a refund, though.

apotheos on

猿も木から落ちる
  • Options
    Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    edited June 2005
    Go ahead and send an email to: mikef@penny-arcade.com

He'll take care of yah.

Robert Khoo on
    Some guy.