As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

View Newest Post: New Tab Problem

DorkDork Registered User, ClubPA regular
When I click the View Newest Post arrow for a topic with posts I haven't read, it brings be to the correct spot--no problem. But when I click on it with the Open New Tab button on my mouse for Firefox, it always will bring me to "No new posts since your last visit" in the new tab.

This was never a problem before tonight when I came back after not only the forums, but the main PA site was down for a bit.

Dork on

• Options
    ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited July 2005
    I know what the problem is, but fixing it will be really tricky.

Älphämönkëy on
  • Options
    edited July 2005
    It'd be appreciated if you could fix it. It may not be the most pertinent problem at the moment (or maybe it is), but whatever you could do.... you know.

Dork on
  • Options
    ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited July 2005
    See the other thread. Mysql is core dumping and I just need to figure out why.

Älphämönkëy on
  • Options
    edited July 2005
    So you think that this is the same problem as is being discussed in the other thread? Maybe it is, but I thought it was something different and still think it may be due to the fact that it only happens when I open the threads (to my last read post) in a new tab.

Dork on