Options

[4E]Welcome to Sharn (IC)

13»

• Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    "So it was the student we're looking for? Why would he want rats?"
    Ash-Kai followed along behind the others, glancing curiously at the circles until they faded out of sight.
    I'll take the rear.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    Bok ChoiBok Choi Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    As you proceed, you come to a fork. In front of you the hall appears to be swallowed into darkness, to the left there is an archway that leads down, you can't judge the depth of either passage but you have gone about twenty feet from the chamber where you fought the rats.

Bok Choi on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <ProfMoriarty> oh yeah. one time I PMed a picture of my penis to a forumer, and then I got a PM from Thanatos saying "nice girth"
  • Options
    SimpsonsParadoxSimpsonsParadox Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Jack nods at Qodax's status report. At least we know we're on the correct path. Probably.

"Rats for guarding. Rats for ease of summong. Rats for what they represent."

Jack takes a quick glance down either corridor, and then stops.

"Pick."

SimpsonsParadox on
  • Options
    HermenegildeHermenegilde Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Without a word, Khandareth turns into the path to his left.
    Be the light, shine, pierce the darkness

Hermenegilde on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    "Ugh. Well, at least they're not demons."

"Or are they just demon-rats? Maybe the student summoned some kind of shadow demon? I mean... those ritual circles..."

Ash's fingers played over the handle of her blade somewhat nervously, and she didn't stop checking behind the group at regular intervals, even as she continued talking.

"Why is the university after this student, anyway? What did he do? And what's a university? Is it like a cult or something?"

Rainfall on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    As Khandareth rounds the corner, something drips from above his head.
    Before anyone can react a dark form has covered the paladin's head. In the few seconds before anyone reacts, it shifts and transmutes into a vaguely rat-like shape
    Roll Initiative.
    Khan can try to get it off his face, other can help, otherwise you are going to be swinging at his head.

Bok Choi on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <ProfMoriarty> oh yeah. one time I PMed a picture of my penis to a forumer, and then I got a PM from Thanatos saying "nice girth"
  • Options
    SimpsonsParadoxSimpsonsParadox Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    More rats? What is this, Sharn, the floating city of rats? Breerat? The Mournrats?

Jack be quick? (1d20+4=22)

Invisible Castle is just starting to make up for the natural ones in Vathirond King. I'm keeping my eye on you, IC

SimpsonsParadox on
  • Options
    OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    "Stand still." Thunk hefts his morningstar, sizing up the beast attached to Khan's face.
    Initiative: Initiative: 1d20 17

OptimusZed on
    We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    "Kalok Shash! What's happening?" Ash leans forwards, trying to get a good look over the heads of the rest of the party.
    Initiative: 1d20+0 14

Rainfall on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    "AAAAAAHHHHHH ! Get it OOOOOFFF"

Hermenegilde on
  • Options
    lodwilklodwilk Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    "Wait whats going on now?"

lodwilk on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Bump?

Hermenegilde on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Sorry I didn't get to post earlier; I have had a pretty hectic week. I plan on consolidating the OOC thread into this one, I'll try to get all that done today. Hope you guys are still itching to smash some rats/Khan's face :)

Bok Choi on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]