As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [Chat] Tweet

1545556575860»

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2009
    Nocturne wrote: »
    GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

This week has been fucking stressful, and I've been busy as hell at work. Today, fucking Friday, was the busiest day of the week by far. I work 3pm-11pm, so I'm like "Fuck yes, the weekend starts in an hour. Gonna go out with friends and have a grand old time."

My stupid fucking coworker calls in sick. This is the guy who calls in sick once every other week, no exaggeration. Fucking hate this guy. But of course he had to call in on a goddamn FRIDAY!

So now I'm stuck working until 1am, well after the liquor stores close, and a bit too late to start partying anyway.

FUCKING SO PISSED RIGHT NOW

Christ, man. :(

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    SpeakerSpeaker Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

This week has been fucking stressful, and I've been busy as hell at work. Today, fucking Friday, was the busiest day of the week by far. I work 3pm-11pm, so I'm like "Fuck yes, the weekend starts in an hour. Gonna go out with friends and have a grand old time."

My stupid fucking coworker calls in sick. This is the guy who calls in sick once every other week, no exaggeration. Fucking hate this guy. But of course he had to call in on a goddamn FRIDAY!

So now I'm stuck working until 1am, well after the liquor stores close, and a bit too late to start partying anyway.

Every friday 15 minutes before my law office closes we get hysterical calls from people who are about to be arrested and need help. It's an awesome time to be one of maybe three people who haven't left yet.

Speaker on
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    CSI: Miami has complete ruined Won't Get Fooled Again for me

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    CSI: Miami has complete ruined Won't Get Fooled Again for me

Oh no. :(

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    why does he have to keep singing that song

does he keep getting fooled

and then he pledges once more

Elendil on
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2009
    I want to figure out what the fuck I have to do to get this girl to date me.

None of my deductions result in our snuggling!!!!!!!

_J_ on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    _J_ wrote: »

replace your cold metallic parts with flesh

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Elendil wrote: »

"Carrusso, this talking tree was found logged with a ball gag in it's mouth! What do you think?"

"Looks like this Ent...

8-)

...couldn't Whistle."

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Speaker wrote: »
    GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

Every friday 15 minutes before my law office closes we get hysterical calls from people who are about to be arrested and need help. It's an awesome time to be one of maybe three people who haven't left yet.
    "Whoops, I accidentally picked up every line and put them all on hold at the same time and forgot to take them all back off hold..."

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

That was the other thing. I work 2nd shift, but there's an overlap when I get here and people from 1st shift are still around to help with the shitload of work that tends to happen during that overlap.

Today they all took off early, so the first few hours of my day I was doing 3 people's jobs. :x

Nocturne on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

Isn't there someone you could report these people to?

That was the other thing. I work 2nd shift, but there's an overlap when I get here and people from 1st shift are still around to help with the shitload of work that tends to happen during that overlap.

Today they all took off early, so the first few hours of my day I was doing 3 people's jobs. :x

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Alright, enough ranting. What's done is done. Just had to blow of some steam.

Now it's time for HAPPY [CHAT]!

That means you guys have to make me happy :P

Nocturne on
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

Let's face it, he's not fooling anyone but himself

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    I can't make me happy

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

"Whoops, I accidentally picked up every line and put them all on hold at the same time and forgot to take them all back off hold..."

Come now. That's no way to treat crying addicts.

Speaker on
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I'd like to do a project.

Like Mike Duncan's history of Rome podcast. That thing is brilliant.

I think a project would be a really nice thing to have right now. I've felt this way for a while but I lack ideas.

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    edited October 2009

dud, i made a sweet sunglasses pun like 2 posts up

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Variable wrote: »

I think a project would be a really nice thing to have right now. I've felt this way for a while but I lack ideas.

I think I might do a podcast series on the history of Canada.

Speaker on
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2009

That would require that she get close to my fleshy parts.

_J_ on
  • Options
    edited October 2009

That would require that she get close to my fleshy parts.

Ambush her with your fleshy parts.

Speaker on
  • Options
    edited October 2009

Clerks Cartoon history of Canada?

Variable on
  • Options
    edited October 2009

Clerks Cartoon history of Canada?

Genius. Call the money men.

Speaker on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    I can't find a clip of it. that sucks.

Variable on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

Come now. That's no way to treat crying addicts.
    "I'll tell you what, if you call back in 20 minutes, I'll tell you where to score some free crack."

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »

I read it, but didn't understand.

I blame the bunch of Xanax I just took so I wouldn't have a crazy bad panic attack.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Anyone wanna do impaired l4d?

Quid on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »

I read it, but didn't understand.

I blame the bunch of Xanax I just took so I wouldn't have a full-on breakdown.

Ents are tree people, I guess.

John Entwhistle was once the bassist for The Who, who I'm sure you know are the creators of Won't Get Fooled Again.

A gagged Ent is an Ent that can't Whistle.

Also, jesus. I hope you have a nice weekend eventually, nocturne.

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    that was the single worst sunglasses gag in history

Elendil on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited October 2009
    215544341_KdT42-L-2.jpg

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg