Options

[Chat]ty Switzer

• Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2009
    I detect sarcasm, Preacher.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I only took two classes my Senior year... was kinda nice leaving every day at 10:00am.

Chanus on
    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Preacher wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    i just ate an entire can of ravioli and am still hungry

this is bothersome

Chef Boyardee?

no

479face10c9a2.jpg

was on sale at target for cheaper than the chef boyardee cheese kind

Arch on
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Feral wrote: »
    No but my senior year I was on the school newspaper and the newspaper teacher liked me. So if I needed to go somewhere I just got him to cover me by claiming that I had to go sell ads or research a story at the county library downtown.

I took journalism with a friend my senior year

we made the teacher quit because she was terrible at her job and we would constantly correct her in front of the class

the new teacher they got to replace her was a friend's mom, and she met us (with a smile, but firmly) at the door to class every single day with a blank pass and told us to go roam the halls

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Haphazard wrote: »
    School "gates". Like whoa!
    Ours had pins on them to stop vandals, actually. Graffiti, drugs, booze, destruction of property and overall loitering got out of hand or something.

Aldo on
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

Oh, a sarcasm detector, that's a useful invention. *explodes*

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

At my high school, they had hired security guards patrolling with drug-sniffing dogs, too.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

No justin you are such a nice welcoming person normally, its strange to hear you would intentionally make someone feel uncomfortable.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Aldo wrote: »
    Ours had pins on them to stop vandals, actually. Graffiti, drugs, booze, destruction of property and overall loitering got out of hand or something.

All the schools I went to had doors. :P

Edit: And no security whatsoever. And it hasn't changed in the past few years.

Haphazard on
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    brb gettin more lunch

Arch on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

At my high school, they had hired security guards patrolling with drug-sniffing dogs, too.

The only drugs that we got our filthy greasy paws on was cannabis (well, not me personally. Was kinda scared of it all). Don't need a dog to smell that. :P

Aldo on
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    My school was so mediocre in all respects. It wasn't bad, but there was simply little room to find out what you were good at in school.

My HS was in a small rural town so we bused kids in from all over and still we only had about 300 students. So our course selection sucked ass. We barely had any sort of computer courses and a good 1/2 to 2/3 of the school population consisted of pot smoking rednecks who's only goal in life was to get on their parents fishing boat. *shakes head* My school only closed the gates to ensure the kids with cars didn't do burnouts in the back by the frickin' smoking section.

Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    SmurphSmurph Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    i just ate an entire can of ravioli and am still hungry

this is bothersome

Chef Boyardee?

no

479face10c9a2.jpg

was on sale at target for cheaper than the chef boyardee cheese kind

and now you know why.

Smurph on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

The only drugs that we got our filthy greasy paws on was cannabis (well, not me personally. Was kinda scared of it all). Don't need a dog to smell that. :P

I walked into a bathroom junior year

to see a guy doing a line of white powder off the sink

:|

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

I have stories.

Oh man do I have stories.

Just thinking about it is making me angry.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    edited November 2009

That's because Germans are so gemutlich.
    Until they snap and grab a gun and go to town.

Aldo on
  • Options
    weather man bobweather man bob El Heffer Assholeville USARegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

Isn't that illegal, to have the drug sniffing dogs around the student body, I remember seeing this thing on the news a few years back about a student who was suing her school because the drug sniffing dogs made her feel threatened.

weather man bob on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

No justin you are such a nice welcoming person normally, its strange to hear you would intentionally make someone feel uncomfortable.

Yes but I do it through compliments. So that's make it okay.

I waited like two weeks to bust out the Babe-raham Lincoln line from Wayne's World on her. She wasn't giving me any opportunities to do it.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    oh ho ho excuse me I didn't realized I had stepped into the PROTESTANT WORK ETHIC CHAT

I know rite, I just show up to work around noon after a fine evening of drinking whiskey and impregnating my illiterate wife.

isn't that what we all really want?

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Powdered sugar for breakfast!

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I have stories.

Oh man do I have stories.

Just thinking about it is making me angry.
    I think we had a school-off before along with someone else with a shitty high school.

You won.

Aldo on
  • Options
    weather man bobweather man bob El Heffer Assholeville USARegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

It's that silly A jax craze

weather man bob on
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    why did I wake up at 4 am today?

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    you know i was in grade 10 when Columbine happened

the school didn't do a single thing differently after that except add provincially mandated lockdown drills

they didn't hire security guards or add metal detectors or nothing

and there was a kid who was fucking stabbed the year before!

Pony on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

Go in the stall, bro.

TL DR on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

It's that silly A jax craze

That's exactly what I was thinking, that the guy got the powdered hand soap and snorted it.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    SmurphSmurph Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

Junior year I went into a bathroom stall and locked the door. Some guy went into the stall next to me, shat on the floor, giggled, and left.

Smurph on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

That's because Germans are so gemutlich.
    Until they snap and grab a gun and go to town.

Yeah, it's because we're neighbours to the Swiss. :P

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Smurph wrote: »
    Junior year I went into a bathroom stall and locked the door. Some guy went into the stall next to me, shat on the floor, giggled, and left.

:^:

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

Isn't that illegal, to have the drug sniffing dogs around the student body, I remember seeing this thing on the news a few years back about a student who was suing her school because the drug sniffing dogs made her feel threatened.

Well every once in awhile you hear about the student body being dragged out of classes and forcibly searched under some outrageous zero-tolerance crackdown, but I haven't heard anything recent.

TL DR on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Pony wrote: »

the school didn't do a single thing differently after that except add provincially mandated lockdown drills

What I hated about Columbine instead of enforcing stricter bullying rules or anything like that, at my school they just ostracized the victims of bullying more.

"Oh ho ho you wore a trench coat to school that means you are going to kill us all HA HA WE ARE SO ORIGINAL!"

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Gonmun wrote: »
    MikeMan wrote: »
    hurro

Hey Mike, how are you?
    i'm aaaaight

you?

MikeMan on
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

We would have dogs come around our school, but this was also 12-16 years ago.

Chanus on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    when i was in high school i walked in on two dudes makin' out and jerkin' each other off

whole lot of gay going on in that school

dem catholic schools!

Pony on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    After Colombine my school had one of the police officers do details in the hallways. Officer Vargas was the guy's name. He had the full police utility belt, except it was blank of all your standard items.

Except for the gun.

He had the pistol but no billy club, mace, hand cuffs, flashlight and whatever else they carry.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    The only good thing about Columbine is that kids left me alone a little more for a few months.

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Jesus Christ, writing "12-16 years ago" in reference to High School just kinda made me depressed.

Chanus on
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Pony wrote: »

The only thing that has come close to this was a guy brought an ammo cartridge for some sort of gun and had placed a firecracker in it. Guy lit it and it went off quicker then expected and blew off his thumb. Kid was known for being a dumbass anyway. Only other thing was the kid who died of hypothermia after getting drunk thanks to a dumbass supplying liquor to kids underage then locking one of them out of his place in the dead of winter.

Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited November 2009
    The worst thing I encountered in my high school was two mentally challenged kids in the bathroom, one of them jamming fingers up the others' ass, and there was wet shit everywhere. not in a stall or anything; nope, right in front of the sinks.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Well every once in awhile you hear about the student body being dragged out of classes and forcibly searched under some outrageous zero-tolerance crackdown, but I haven't heard anything recent.

I thought it was illegal to have the dogs near the student body.

I know they can search a room that has no students in it, but I do believe the dog can not be near the student, so I don't see how this dog sniffer works, if I was the student I would just keep my shit on me, and there you go, no dog can find it.

It is also agianst the law for the faculty to search a student without his or his parents consent

These are laws in Texas anyways

weather man bob on
This discussion has been closed.