First Party.

• Options
    StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    teefers

if you are ever in ottawa we will smoke hippy reefers

Staleghoti on
    tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Druhim wrote: »
    Antimatter wrote: »
    Trillian wrote: »
    A great number of dudes are more feminine than I am, but then again they think about it, so rightfully so. I personally don't care about femininity as it relates to me but if fellows want to wear pretty dresses and write books about it then I fail to see a problem!

oh neither do I! I don't see anything odd about transsexualism in general or even someone writing about it
    I just find it hilarious that teefs expects the general populace to read about queer theory

basic curiosity, mayhaps?

you expect the general population to be curious enough about queer theory to actually read books about it?

no, but it's a thought

Antimatter on
  • Options
    TrillianTrillian Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    A great number of dudes are more feminine than I am, but then again they think about it, so rightfully so. I personally don't care about femininity as it relates to me but if fellows want to wear pretty dresses and write books about it then I fail to see a problem!

Whaen I was a diesel mechanic occasionally one of ther older gys would tease me about me being somehow 'effeminate'. I did grow up in a house with my mum and two older sisters... Dad was early to work, late home until I was like fifteen.

Nowadays I regularly get told that I am "such a blokey bloke" by female friends. Who knows who to believe?

Anyways, I think I am a post-femininist? Maybe?

Whereas I was raised by my dad, with 2 brothers and I breed geckos and train horses and I'm a geneticist-to-be!

And yet my lovely boyfriend is amazed by how girly I am

Trillian on

They cast a shadow like a sundial in the morning light. It was half past 10.
  • Options
    zoom. zip. smash.zoom. zip. smash. Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Back to a topic more important than queer theory: wool sweaters kick the shit out of hoodies when it comes to being warm and keeping you dry.

That is science, my friends.

zoom. zip. smash. on
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

Whaen I was a diesel mechanic occasionally one of ther older gys would tease me about me being somehow 'effeminate'. I did grow up in a house with my mum and two older sisters... Dad was early to work, late home until I was like fifteen.

Nowadays I regularly get told that I am "such a blokey bloke" by female friends. Who knows who to believe?

Whereas I was raised by my dad, with 2 brothers and I breed geckos and train horses and I'm a geneticist-to-be!

Let us traipse through muck and mire together my sister in science

Usagi on
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Ha ha ha I just tried to read the Wikipedia page on Feminism.

No fucking thanks.

We is all equal, game over.

Donovan Puppyfucker on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited November 2009
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    id post a feminist

Kovak on
  • Options
    A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited November 2009
    I wish there was a way to remove a blue dot from a thread.

A duck! on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Usagi wrote: »

Let us!
    My friend's horses, they are bored. They're also lovely and well trained, and super fun on trails.

Trillian on

• Options
    pillowpillow Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    A duck! wrote: »

you could delete your posts if I weren't quoting them

edit - Horses nearly killed me ffffff all ya'll.

pillow on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

I grew up with my mom, my sister, and my effeminate, kind of emasculated father and my boyfriend makes me drink when 'six is for dicks' comes up in Kings.

zoom. zip. smash. on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    pillow wrote: »

I could mod myself and do it anyways, but that's a lot of trouble.

A duck! on
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009

Yeah I was stomping around in grease-covered overalls and steel-toe boots with a shaved head and a goatee, and he said I was effeminate? Who knows...

Also, breeding geckos?

You are awesome.

Donovan Puppyfucker on
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

Let us!
    My friend's horses, they are bored. They're also lovely and well trained, and super fun on trails.

Oh man, total sidetrip to Vancouver the next time I'm out there!

Usagi on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2009
    post feminism is tied with the 3rd wave feminist movement and I don't see a lot of people on the internet, and especially cisgendered men identifying as one

weiiiiiiiird

booooooring

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    post feminism is tied with the 3rd wave feminist movement and I don't see a lot of people on the internet, and especially cisgendered men identifying as one

weiiiiiiiird

cisgendered

I have a new favorite term

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2009

I could mod myself and do it anyways, but that's a lot of trouble.

You could a strip of tape on your monitor that lines up with all the blue dots and live a carefree life.

pillow on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    AMP'd wrote: »

weiiiiiiiird

cisgendered

Is that for fat, androgynous CIS majors?

A duck! on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2009

Let us!

works for me!

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2009

I grew up with my mom, my sister, and my effeminate, kind of emasculated father and my boyfriend makes me drink when 'six is for dicks' comes up in Kings.

Do you wear a lot of plaid flannel?
    Perhaps you and pillow could have a thing...

Trillian on

• Options
    edited November 2009

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Ha ha ha I just tried to read the Wikipedia page on Feminism.

No fucking thanks.

We is all equal, game over.
    hahahahahahhahahaha this post oh my god

i've read a wikipedia article, this philosophy is debunked

No, the problem was the article = tl;dr.

Donovan Puppyfucker on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

weiiiiiiiird

cisgendered

uhhh this has been around for a long while now

but he has just learned it!

Antimatter on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

weiiiiiiiird

cisgendered

You realise that like 95% of the population has given gender issues roughly 5 seconds of thought in their life, right? You're in the minority in more ways than one, TFS.

A duck! on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Wait, are you calling me cisgendered Teefs? What is that?

Donovan Puppyfucker on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

born one gender
    instead of transitioning to another gender

Antimatter on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Koshian wrote: »
    I only wonder about my femininity when I have to shave my stupid legs every three hours if I want to not look like a lumberjack.

this is one of those situations where being asian comes in handy

I only need to shave every two or three days

any longer than that and the awful sandpaper legs start kicking in

I like to call them mankles, like man-ankles. It's really like the one part of my appearance that I really just don't like, to the point of making fun of it myself because I'm afraid other people would if I didn't.

ladies

pillow on
  • Options
    AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

your substituent groups are oriented in the same direction

(fuck I'm gonna spend all night reading about organic chemistry again)

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Wrench N RocketsWrench N Rockets Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

weiiiiiiiird

cisgendered

You realise that like 95% of the population has given gender issues roughly 5 seconds of thought in their life, right? You're in the minority in more ways than one, TFS.

Shhh, you'll make teefs think no one cares.

Wrench N Rockets on
    sig_lambo.jpg
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Cisgendered and transgendered are so out-dated.

Normal and aberrant are the new politically correct terms.

ChicoBlue on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Let us!

works for me!

Well, we get our apartment in April, and it is basically going to be an SE++ flophouse.
    No basically about it, really. It will be the physical iteration of this godforsaken place.

Trillian on

• Options
    edited November 2009

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    Wrench N RocketsWrench N Rockets Registered User regular
    edited November 2009

Well, we get our apartment in April, and it is basically going to be an SE++ flophouse.
    No basically about it, really. It will be the physical iteration of this godforsaken place.

sofa-cover.jpg
    Stock up.

Wrench N Rockets on
    sig_lambo.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2009

do you identify with the sex you were born as

if y: you are cisgendered

if n: you are transgendered or maybe genderqueer!

Yep, I'm a dude. I even like girls! Why cisgedered? Is it verboten to be referred to as a straight male?

Donovan Puppyfucker on
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Do you wear a lot of plaid flannel?
    Perhaps you and pillow could have a thing...

I actually dress really well...I think my lack of flannel is actually what keeps me from dating more women.

Or else they're intimidated by my charm and wry wit.

zoom. zip. smash. on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Well let's not invite borfase

Trillian on