As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Star Wars Combine

scubadude57scubadude57 Registered User regular
edited December 2009 in MMO Extravaganza
The Star Wars Combine is a free, text-based, browser mmorpg. While you can perform a few basic actions like moving and constructing, almost all of the game is in your interactions with other players. The game has a very slow pace, with hyper space jumps usually taking days, but this allows the game to do things that many other mmorpgs can't. Like when you die, that's it, that character is dead, you have to create another character. Also, you can't have alts, the character you have is the one you have. This requires much more thought throughout the game. While the game does take place in the Star Wars Universe, it's a universe in itself. In the Combine, the events of Star Wars have not happened, letting the players write the story. I'm sure I've missed things, so if you're also on the Combine please add anything you think I've missed.

scubadude57 on

• Options
    vhzodvhzod Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I checked out the website and it says combat is going to be an upcoming feature. How exactly do you die if there's no combat?

vhzod on
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    vhzod wrote: »
    I checked out the website and it says combat is going to be an upcoming feature. How exactly do you die if there's no combat?

Maybe it gets dark out.

I needed anime to post. on
    liEt3nH.png
This discussion has been closed.