As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hope I die before I get [Chat]

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    MikeMan wrote: »
    wake up in the morning feeling like p diddy

I have always wondered what this means. Is it a massive burn? Because it seems like she would wake up feeling like shit, hungover after a night of sleeping in a bath tub.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Also Haps I'm about 3/4 or so through that book, still diggin it.

And in other news I'm about to finish up Virmire on my recent replay of ME.

Shit is about to go down.

Also Wrex and Tali might be my favorite team of all time.

Success!

Haphazard on
  • Options
    Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2010
    Proto wrote: »
    wazilla wrote: »
    Honk wrote: »
    Did they just not include Achewood and Qwantz in that list because nothing can compare?

Because the only people who read Achewood are you and Elki.

Don't forget Senj

Guys, guys. Let's not forget that people who like Achewood can't really be considered "people".

You don't like Achewood kakos? Man, I thought you had taste.

Yeah, I do. I don't like Achewood. :-P

Premier kakos on
  • Options
    thisisntwallythisisntwally Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Arch wrote: »
    Also is this a true statement?

"Government officials have the highest rates of pay increases even during economic struggles"

without any definition of government officials, perhaps.

we got 2.something this year.

but other industries downsize and give 3.X. so i don't really agree at all...

thisisntwally on
    #someshit
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I'd also like to play Mass Effect 2.

But, oh, I can't because my save files are on my 360 and it's broken.

You do realize that you don't have to import your previous save, right? From what I've heard you can manually input some of the decisions you made from the previous game. The only other perk from importing a save is I think you get some extra points depending on your level, but really the importing isn't necessary.

Unless you also can't play it because your 360 is broken and can't run it on PC or something, in which case that sucks.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2010
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Today: Made my final payment to collections for a debt I'd been paying off for two years.
    Tomorrow: Mass Effect 2

Good fucking start to the week.

*shakesfist*

Oh, don't worry. I'm getting Mass Effect 2 and our latent telepathy will allow you to play it vicariously through me.

And I'll be on a business trip while you play it still! Latent telepathy you say... heh, the meetings ought to get funny.

Oh man, I'm so turning on the latent telepathy while I'm fucking a stray cat.

Premier kakos on
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Hey guys, whats the deal with this site? I don't know how I feel about it

SPPI

/seinfeld

I've never heard of this site before. I usually only stick with Science Blogs, Discovery and whoever their bloggers happen to link or mention. It forms a pretty coherent community of scientists and skeptics.

Also Arch I posted at you earlier and you didn't respond.

Maybe I'll quote what I said in a second.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2010

I have always wondered what this means. Is it a massive burn? Because it seems like she would wake up feeling like shit, hungover after a night of sleeping in a bath tub.

No, she's saying that she feels like a self absorbed producer/rapper who sleeps in garments made of $1M bills.

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    SmurphSmurph Registered User regular
    edited January 2010

I think it means she feels like a famous rapper. It's meant to counteract the fact that she slept in a bath tub and is a silly goose. She feels awesome regardless.

Smurph on
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Today: Made my final payment to collections for a debt I'd been paying off for two years.
    Tomorrow: Mass Effect 2

Good fucking start to the week.

*shakesfist*

Oh, don't worry. I'm getting Mass Effect 2 and our latent telepathy will allow you to play it vicariously through me.

And I'll be on a business trip while you play it still! Latent telepathy you say... heh, the meetings ought to get funny.

Oh man, I'm so turning on the latent telepathy while I'm fucking a stray cat.

:lol:

Funny and awkward!

Haphazard on
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Ok now it's time to go get stomped at my magic league. Little premature last time...

wazilla on
    Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited January 2010

You do realize that you don't have to import your previous save, right? From what I've heard you can manually input some of the decisions you made from the previous game. The only other perk from importing a save is I think you get some extra points depending on your level, but really the importing isn't necessary.

Unless you also can't play it because your 360 is broken and can't run it on PC or something, in which case that sucks.

this is my problem

cept i don't have a 360

and my PC isn't quite up to snuff :(

WHAT DO I DO? SUCK DICK FOR CASH?

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    FUCK!

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Oh god I just realized you guys are talking about Kesha.

I youtube'd one of her songs and it was one of the worst things I've ever heard.

I think I described it as the female pop star version of Brokencyde, and I think that's pretty accurate.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

this is my problem

cept i don't have a 360

If you're gonna buy a house to put everything in you had better.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    FUCK!

Right now?

Nocturne on
  • Options
    SmurphSmurph Registered User regular
    edited January 2010

I youtube'd one of her songs and it was one of the worst things I've ever heard.

I think I described it as the female pop star version of Brokencyde, and I think that's pretty accurate.

Before I leave I brush my teeth with a bottle of jack.

Smurph on
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited January 2010

No, she's saying that she feels like a self absorbed producer/rapper who sleeps in garments made of $1M bills.

I greatly prefer my original interpretation, where she suggests that P Diddy wakes up every morning feeling like shit because he is a terrible human being.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Sarksus wrote: »

this is my problem

cept i don't have a 360

:^:

Nocturne on
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2010

I know that I don't have to but I kind of wanna. :(

I didn't know for sure that I could manually input stuff, but I suspected as much. I mainly just want to keep playing with the same character. And I preferred ME on the 360 compared to pc.

It's tempting to buy it for pc though. But I'll get my 360 working sooner or later.

:(:(

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    edited January 2010

this is my problem

cept i don't have a 360

wat

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited January 2010

SPPI

/seinfeld

I've never heard of this site before. I usually only stick with Science Blogs, Discovery and whoever their bloggers happen to link or mention. It forms a pretty coherent community of scientists and skeptics.

My problem with it is the fact that it seems to be taking the opposite approach to what they claim to fight against. Instead of saying "the sky is falling" they say "there is no problem, none of this is real"

It seems less like skepticism and more like intelligently plugging your ears. What policy do they actually recommend besides "do nothing?"

i remember you posting something but I had to run to a meeting! Sorry....

Arch on
  • Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited January 2010

dude no way she's catchy

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I would take Uffie over Kesha any day.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited January 2010

this is my problem

cept i don't have a 360

wat
    215471989_GKZWD-L-2.jpg

Nocturne on
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    156 hours until my birthday!

I shall be 100 divided by 4

RMS Oceanic on
  • Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    People vastly overestimate the ability of TVTropes to enthrall the unsuspecting internet surfer.

that is like... annoying meme of the century. People saying "zomg tv tropes, now I have to read it forever" anytime someone posts a link to it.

JebusUD on
    and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010

this is my problem

cept i don't have a 360

wat

That PA comic with "nice Zelda game but god damn now I have to buy a system and a TV and a house and some whores and etc"

TL DR on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

this is my problem

cept i don't have a 360

wat

That PA comic with "nice Zelda game but god damn now I have to buy a system and a TV and a house and some whores and etc"

I don't read PA.

You know this.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited January 2010

SPPI

/seinfeld

My problem with it is the fact that it seems to be taking the opposite approach to what they claim to fight against. Instead of saying "the sky is falling" they say "there is no problem, none of this is real"

It seems less like skepticism and more like intelligently plugging your ears. What policy do they actually recommend besides "do nothing?"

i remember you posting something but I had to run to a meeting! Sorry....

After reading more of it it seems like they're climate change deniers who are pretending to be on the side of science. I hate it when a group uses 'science' in their name in order to mislead people.

Also, what I posted:
    Do you know anything about buying a good microscope on the cheap? Best I could find was an old American Optical Series 10 for $400 or so. Amateur microscopy resources are sorely lacking in comparison to amateur astronomy, I've had poor luck finding what I need.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    FUCK!

Right now?

I was doing 60 on a road with a speed limit of 40 while being tailgated by some silly goose silly goose silly goose fucking silly-goosing-goose woman driving some shitty honda for fucking 10 miles.

I wanted to get out and strangle the silly goose for being so silly goosing silly goosed that she couldn't figure out how to back off 10 fucking feet on a country road while speeding.

you could fuck her but she'd be too silly goose to notice.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    JebusUD wrote: »
    People vastly overestimate the ability of TVTropes to enthrall the unsuspecting internet surfer.

that is like... annoying meme of the century. People saying "zomg tv tropes, now I have to read it forever" anytime someone posts a link to it.

That happened to me once. So I understand the meme.

But I learned not to click that fucking shit.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Do you know anything about buying a good microscope on the cheap? Best I could find was an old American Optical Series 10 for $400 or so. Amateur microscopy resources are sorely lacking in comparison to amateur astronomy, I've had poor luck finding what I need.

Define "good microscope"

Arch on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    FUCK!

Right now?

I was doing 60 on a road with a speed limit of 40 while being tailgated by some silly goose silly goose silly goose fucking silly-goosing-goose woman driving some shitty honda for fucking 10 miles.

I wanted to get out and strangle the silly goose for being so silly goosing silly goosed that she couldn't figure out how to back off 10 fucking feet on a country road while speeding.

Did you ever consider slowing down?

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    That was some admirable restraint there, Dunadan.

japan on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    DUE my response came before Timothy's

You are not allowed to ignore mine and respond to his

That is not how this works.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Duna I would have just down shifted and collected insurance money.

But i'm a dick I guess.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    FUCK!

Right now?

Did you ever consider slowing down?

no. strangling was the only option.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    DUE my response came before Timothy's

You are not allowed to ignore mine and respond to his

That is not how this works.

oh.

:(