As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla] Phable: The Lost Phalla (Game Over, Village/Heroes Win)

1383940414244»

• Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    smiley_moustache.gif

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    So I'm just curious now since this game is over where is a good spot to start learning how you silly geese play this game.

I am thoroughly interested. I've read what I could find but I still don't have half a clue about what would be going on.

The Cow King on
    icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    A lot of games now a days use highly modified rules, so its bit hard to pick it up if you are just observing one game - where usually most of the action is happening behind scenes.

Aside from the Sticky , there is the phalla wiki which might have some stuff of interest...

You may also want to read the newbie phalla ; which had standard rules and some hints for newer players.

Egos on
  • Options
    garroad_rangarroad_ran Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    You can read through some of the old games, and once in a while a "newbie phalla" will come up. But I think the best way is to dive right in and join the next game that comes up. Then hope that you don't end up being an important village special.....

garroad_ran on
  • Options
    IAmSquishyIAmSquishy Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Speaking of next game....

Egos please tell me you will be ready to go soon...

Squishy is itchin for some phalla fun

IAmSquishy on