As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

# of installs per title

ModokiModoki Registered User new member
edited February 2010 in Penny Arcade Games
Just a quick question,
I seem to remember at some point someone saying that when you bought the episodes you only had 3 installs per keycode. Is this true? Due to moving computers, trying to install Windows, and having my hard drive f'ed up I've used three installs. Before I go about dl'ing and trying to install again, will it even work?
-Thanks!

Modoki on

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    If I remember correctly, there was an install limit, but I think the activations refresh after a time, like 6 months or something? and even if it didn't you could call up/email HH and they'd hook you up.

Tofystedeth on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    HH JoelHH Joel Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    It might have been 3 installs for copies that were purchased in the first few days, but after that it has been 5 installs. If for some legitimate reason that limit is reached and needs to be increased it can be done without trouble. Just e-mail support@playgreenhouse.com.

HH Joel on
  • Options
    ModokiModoki Registered User new member
    edited February 2010
    Woo for the quick response. Both copies were bought in the first few days^^ But I'll give a shot at the install and see what happens. If not you'll be getting an email:)
    -Thanks!

Modoki on