As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Potential East Coast PAX spinoff: Thoughts and Criticism

2»

• Options
    ctishmanctishman Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    18? Just go. We're not going to rape you.

hard

ctishman on
    WCTT_banner.gif
    Get the PAX 2008 Countdown widget and while away your sad, pathetic life watching it tick down the hours to PAX '08!
    http://homepage.mac.com/ctishman
  • Options
    K7 AvengerK7 Avenger __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2007
    ctishman wrote: »
    18? Just go. We're not going to rape you.
    hard

I know it's funny, too bad the rents watch too much of that CBS bullshit D:

K7 Avenger on
    Irish+Assasin+J.png
  • Options
    dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    K7 Avenger wrote: »
    Moe_Fwacky wrote: »
    Not to derail this thread off topic, but have you considered greyhounding to Hazelton? There's a van there that still has a couple vacant seats.

If someone would pick me up in my area I would do it.
    that's what i'm doing. i'm greyhounding it from long island, ny to hazellton, pa, and deiru is grabbing me up from there, and then we're rolling to the second stop, dubois, pa. talk to him, see if there's anything that can be worked out, since we still have available room.

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • Options
    K7 AvengerK7 Avenger __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2007
    dyaballikl wrote: »
    K7 Avenger wrote: »
    Moe_Fwacky wrote: »
    Not to derail this thread off topic, but have you considered greyhounding to Hazelton? There's a van there that still has a couple vacant seats.

If someone would pick me up in my area I would do it.
    that's what i'm doing. i'm greyhounding it from long island, ny to hazellton, pa, and deiru is grabbing me up from there, and then we're rolling to the second stop, dubois, pa. talk to him, see if there's anything that can be worked out, since we still have available room.

Can you PM me his email/AIM/MSN?

K7 Avenger on
    Irish+Assasin+J.png
This discussion has been closed.