As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Let's play Casesar III: One man's struggle against "Pathfinding"

124»

• Options
    KhavallKhavall British ColumbiaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Yeah, we should at least finish the update this week. I came back into a world of busy, so now I'm trying to catch up on all of last weeks shit, and this week's homecoming so I have performances every good 2 minutes or so, but I should be able to finish up Update 5. And maybe record at least the beginnings of Update 6. Hopefully I'll be able to bring myself back onto schedule too, because the week after next is hell. Luckily after it my year opens up a lot so.

Khavall on
  • Options
    HardtargetHardtarget There Are Four Lights VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    aw man you got jailed?! :( I forgot to check in on this lets play for a couple months and excitedly remembered about it and then bam, pictures won't show anymore

way to ruin my fun khavall!

Hardtarget on
    steam_sig.png
    kHDRsTc.png
  • Options
    KhavallKhavall British ColumbiaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Got jailed and I got super-swamped again. I really should remember that my schedule runs in cycles and I simply do not have the schedule for 90% of the year to do any sort of let's play and not start anymore.

Theoretically in a few weeks I'll have some time off..... but I know what will go away by the time I get there.

Khavall on
  • Options
    HardtargetHardtarget There Are Four Lights VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    sad you never went back to this :(

FYI, as of today Caesar 3 is available on gog.com for 6 bucks

Hardtarget on
    steam_sig.png
    kHDRsTc.png
  • Options
    Jealous DevaJealous Deva Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Ivar wrote: »
    Those are the rules of the game. You'll have to plan around it, like it or not.

The programmable roadblocks in Emperor were a nice touch.

Pharaoh and beyond the path finding was manageable because of roadblocks and gating, and in Caesar 2 (which I always thought was the superior game in a lot of ways) it was manageable because there was less that each housing block needed. Caesar 3 was the only game that it just became a total mess in.

Jealous Deva on