Options

Large [chat]dron Collider

• Options
    stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »

Limed because this is way more interesting than a religion v atheism discussion,

stevemarks44 on
  • Options
    BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Guys!

Guys

what if Zombie doesn't consider himself human?

what if Zombie isn't human?

Bama on
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Sarksus wrote: »
    What if I think you're a silly goose if you use a microwave and you like Hot Pockets and I will poop in your mouth?

Then I would think: holy shit where is the nearest location where I can buy some hot pockets?!

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited March 2010

Limed because this is way more interesting than a religion v atheism discussion,

That's what I thought.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Bama wrote: »
    Guys!

Guys

that should be obvious

I'm a zombie

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Bama wrote: »
    Guys!

Guys

The man you knew and loved is dead! That thing's not human! It's a monster!

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Bagel + Egg + Cheese = Delicious.

This is a fundamental law of math. It is an absolute proof.

You forgot the bacon.

I don't eat bacon, because I enjoy intentionally restricting my diet in order to anger Thanatos.

PotatoNinja on
    Two goats enter, one car leaves
  • Options
    RustRust __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2010
    if i had one wish

just one

i would wish that anyone who ever typed the word "shrug" in asterisks would explode simultaneously

Rust on
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Wait we're talking about religion and atheism.

Whatever, I'll get to that later.

So today I put in my two week's notice to my job. I am finally going to get out of that place. Where is Organichu, we need to move to Boston.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    What if I think you're a silly goose if you use a microwave and you like Hot Pockets and I will poop in your mouth?

Then I would think: holy shit where is the nearest location where I can buy some hot pockets?!

Sarksus doesn't poop rainbows, DK.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2010
    Organichu wrote: »
    i feel like my body was incredibly efficient at PAX

like, i woke up at 8 am friday and didn't sleep until 2 am sunday... and i only slept for 5 hours. then i didn't trust myself to sleep on the train with bama because we were both probably going to drift off and i'd miss my stop. so i really only slept 5 hours in... 72? and i had plenty of booze saturday night (half a pitcher of some flavorless IPA, a few jack and cokes, and a double shot of whiskey) and not once during PAX weekend did i

a.) feel drunk
    b.) feel sick
    c.) throw up
    d.) poop

it's like...

man, boston done my body good

i finally pooped

Organichu on
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited March 2010

Well, what isn't?

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    Loren MichaelLoren Michael Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Rust wrote: »
    if i had one wish

just one

i would wish that anyone who ever typed the word "shrug" in asterisks would explode simultaneously

/shrug

whatever, man

Loren Michael on
    a7iea7nzewtq.jpg
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    if i had one wish

just one

Eh

Nocturne on
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Zombie, do you mean that no matter the frequency (how many evangelicals there are vs how many atheists, etc.), when anyone stubbornly refuses to just shut up about their beliefs (whatever they are, atheist/theist/etc.) after a certain point and treats people who disagree with them like crap-brained idiots, that's what's annoying?

'Cause that I can understand.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited March 2010

So today I put in my two week's notice to my job. I am finally going to get out of that place. Where is Organichu, we need to move to Boston.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOgrats

Feral on

• Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    edited March 2010

You know we don't have PAX going on 24/7 right? Well parts of Cambridge kind of do but its weird.

PantsB on
    11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    i feel like my body was incredibly efficient at PAX

like, i woke up at 8 am friday and didn't sleep until 2 am sunday... and i only slept for 5 hours. then i didn't trust myself to sleep on the train with bama because we were both probably going to drift off and i'd miss my stop. so i really only slept 5 hours in... 72? and i had plenty of booze saturday night (half a pitcher of some flavorless IPA, a few jack and cokes, and a double shot of whiskey) and not once during PAX weekend did i

a.) feel drunk
    b.) feel sick
    c.) throw up
    d.) poop

it's like...

man, boston done my body good

i finally pooped

Was it mighty?

japan on
  • Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Richy wrote: »

Well, what isn't?

Gun chat. "I'm a hopeless loser" chat. "I just got dumped" chat.

Edit: ooh, I also forgot fishing for complements about ones physical appearance chat.

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Zombie, do you mean that no matter the frequency (how many evangelicals there are vs how many atheists, etc.), when anyone stubbornly refuses to just shut up about their beliefs (whatever they are, atheist/theist/etc.) after a certain point and treats people who disagree with them like crap-brained idiots, that's what's annoying?

Yes

I don't care what you believe, it's when you make it your mission to belittle others for theirs that I hate you.

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I stopped working like 90 minutes ago

PantsB on
    11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    sarks I am impressed

where are you moving

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Congrats Sarks! That's awesome.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    mynameisguidomynameisguido Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Everyone knows that if you have one wish and get no rules surrounding it you wish for unlimited wishes.

mynameisguido on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    if i had one wish

just one

"He's got a keyboard attached to his chest... what's he.... OH GOD NO, HE'S GOING TO EMOTE, EVERYONE GET DO--"

*splode*

PotatoNinja on
    Two goats enter, one car leaves
  • Options
    Dr Mario KartDr Mario Kart Games Dealer Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Surely Than doesnt really care if someone on the internet restricts their diet somehow

Dr Mario Kart on
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I just got back from burying my dog.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited March 2010

Well, what isn't?

Edit: ooh, I also forgot fishing for complements about ones physical appearance chat.

God you just don't want res to ever post again do you...

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited March 2010

Congrats on the bold move.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited March 2010

Yes

I don't care what you believe, it's when you make it your mission to belittle others for theirs that I hate you.

What if I'm belittling Scientologists and AGW deniers.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    if i had one wish

just one

If I had one wish that I could wish this holiday season, it would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace.

If I had two wishes that I could wish for this holiday season, the first would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of harmony and peace.. and the second would be for $30 million a month to be given to me, tax-free in a Swiss bank account.

You know, if I had three wishes that I could make this holiday season, first, of course, would be for all the children to get together and sing.. the second would be for the $30 million every month to me.. and the third would be for all encompassing power over every living being thing in the entire universe.

And if I had four wishes that I could make this holiday season, first would be the crap about the kids.. second would be for the $30 million.. the third would be for all the power.. and the fourth would be to set aside one month each year for an extended 31-day orgasm, to be brought about slowly by Rosanna Arquette and that model Paulina somebody, I can't think of her name, of course my lovely wife could come, too. She's behind me 100% on this, I guarantee you.

Wait a minute, maybe that sex thing should be the first wish! So, if I made that the first wish, because, you know, it could all go boom tomorrow, and then what have you got? No, no.. the kids singing would be great, that would be nice. No, no, who am I kidding! I mean, theyu're not gonna be able to get all those kids together! I mean, the logistics of the thing is impossible! It's mroe trouble than it's worth! So, we reorganize: here we go. First, the sex - we go with that; second, the money. No! We go with the power second, then the money, and then the kids. Oh, wait, oh geez! I forgot about revenge against my enemies! Okay.. revenge against all my enemies, they should die like pigs in Hell! That would be the fourth wish! And of course, my fifth wish would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of peace and harmony. Thank you, everybody.

so good

Bama on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2010
    bama likes to smirk instead of answering, sometimes

breakfast on sunday

bama: i'd like a bagel with egg and cheese and bacon
    organichu: breakfast is my treat for letting me crash, get something fancier
    bama, while chewing: *smirk*
    organichu: o.o

Organichu on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    I just got back from burying my dog.

Uhh is this... is this a metaphor for something that isn't hella depressing?

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Loren MichaelLoren Michael Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Everyone knows that if you have one wish and get no rules surrounding it you wish for unlimited wishes.

that's how they test for nerd logic in the cannibal tribes of the New Guinea highlands

Loren Michael on
    a7iea7nzewtq.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2010

"No wishing for more wishes" is an implied rule though. It's like "don't punch somebody in the face" is an implied rule for board games, Milton Bradley doesn't have to put "no face punching" in the rules for every themed version of Monopoly. It's just known.

Feral on

• Options
    thisisntwallythisisntwally Registered User regular
    edited March 2010

or if you don't want to sound greedy, an extra wish with every wish made. effective immediately.

just in time wish allocation. reduces inventory, which as we all know is synonymous with waste.

thisisntwally on
    #someshit
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Wait, Organichu, breakfast was your treat?

Oh well, I probably would have puked it up anyway.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010

Yes

Come, you can sit by me and have some pie.

We can talk about pleasant things, then maybe play some video games later. :)

Passerbye on
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    bama likes to smirk instead of answering, sometimes

breakfast on sunday

bama: i'd like a bagel with egg and cheese and bacon
    organichu: breakfast is my treat for letting me crash, get something fancier
    bama, while chewing: *smirk*
    organichu: o.o

I note that some artistic license has been taken with the transcript of this conversation

specifically the emoticon you are using at the end there

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited March 2010

Well, what isn't?

So I guess this isn't a good time to mention that I just got dumped by my girlfriend in favour of a 12-gauge shotgun because I'm too fat?

Richy on
    sig.gif
This discussion has been closed.