As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

bad comic links daily

BunnyStriderBunnyStrider Registered User new member
Dear PA,
Tycho consistently links to a comic 1 to 2 days old when posting news. I can understand this happening once or twice. But it happens more often than not! Actually, I can't understand this happening more than once. Do you have an editor? Are you in need of one? Does Tycho just write these two days in advance and not bother to change the link? I'm just curious as to why this keeps happening...curious enough to post my first forum post.

BunnyStrider on

• Options
    WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I imagine he has a template for the link that he pastes in and forgets to change. There is, however, a handy 'comic' link at the top of the page that you can use, although I realise that doesn't help back in the archives.

The best way to let him know so he can fix it it is through email (tycho@penny-arcade.com), as they don't read the forums at all.

Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • Options
    BunnyStriderBunnyStrider Registered User new member
    edited April 2010
    thx!

BunnyStrider on
  • Options
    yurnamehereyurnamehere Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    It may just be that he's posting the link before the comic is up. If there isn't a comic for the specified date, it seems to default to the most recent one.

yurnamehere on