As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

How can you not support Obama on NASA?

18910111214»

• Options
    BackwardsnameBackwardsname __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    Butler wrote: »
    On a semi-relevant note, who'd have thought calling Barack Obama a monkey on Twitter could have negative repercussions?
    Mr Sowden this morning said his comments were taken out of context. He said it was a joke between friends.

Guys, you're taking my racism out of context. I said a racist thing in the context of other racists who find racism funny, you can't just go and not be a racist and read the racist things I say--that's not in context!

Also, haha, holy shit:
    "I think the lesson I've learned is that if you're going to be on Twitter then use a fake name or keep the comments to friends," he said.

Wow, this guy is seriously a winner.

Backwardsname on
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2010
    So apparently Eyjafjallajokull translates from Icelandeese as "Mount Doom"

e01_23056097.jpg

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    ISILDUR!!!

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I don't know what ring of hell has gained access to earth for that picture to exist, but I love the colors.

BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    man, volcano lightning is the coolest fucking thing.

and a rad band name.

like shotgun cancer.

Metzger Meister on