As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Oldboy Titles/New Media

The_RatThe_Rat Seattle, WARegistered User regular
edited April 2010 in Artist's Corner
I posted an unfinished version of this a while ago, but now I've put enough hours in that I figure it deserves a thread. Made the whole thing in After Effects CS4, the music is from Opsound. It's a class assignment for which we were supposed to make titles for a movie that had bad/no titles.

I guess Vimeo doesn't embed, just click this. Watch it in HD if you can.

If anyone else here is doing new media-related stuff, let's see it.

The_Rat on

• Options
    SiegeSiege Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I like it. I especially liked the fact that the room you created there is reminiscent of the room he gets stuck in inside in the movie. Only suggestion I would make is that the text should be easier to read (nothing wrong with the typeface, just the name not fitting all the way on the screen some times) or linger longer. Also, perhaps expand upon the environment you created. It's a good concept, but got boring going from wall to wall due to length of it.

I've been messing around with AE for a couple of months now. I had a thread for it, but I haven't updated it in a while so it's lost somewhere.

Oh, there it is.

Siege on
    SIEGE TV | I made the short film Automata: Prelude. Check out the thread and go watch it here!