As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Shakespeare 'The Winter's Tale

RyanReddRyanRedd Registered User regular
edited April 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
Yo so there's a quote from 'The Winter's Tale' that involves a character commenting on the fact that the story is unbelievable and proclaims it as such.

'I doubt the validity...' or something like that. It's killing me! Does anyone know the quote I'm talking about?

Thanks.

That's good. That's a good one.
RyanRedd on

• Options
    FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    If you can give me a word that's in the quote, I could find it for you. "Doubt" appears a few times, but the quotes don't reflect what you've described.

Figgy on
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • Options
    RyanReddRyanRedd Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    ARGH that's the problem lol I don't remember the specific words, just the gist of the line. Dang.

RyanRedd on
    That's good. That's a good one.
  • Options
    FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Well, your best bet would be to skim the entire play here.

If you can remember who said it and/or in what act, your task would be easier. I skimmed all of the Clown's lines and didn't see anything.

Edit:

"I love a ballad in print, alife, for then we are sure they are true." (IV, iv)

That it?

Figgy on
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment