As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Character Screenshot Thread 8: Screenshot Harder

1575859606163»

• Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    My TK Ninja just has a black/white/gray color scheme. It's OK to have some characters like that.

It's not OK to make multiple characters who are just wearing pants and a T-shirt. That just screams that you're really deeply repressed.

Regina Fong on
  • GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Even worse, when people play the generic guy the character editor throws at you. I just want to beat them over the head until they cry and promise to do better.

Glal on
  • KylogueKylogue Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    generici.jpg

I... Don't look at me! Sure, I got fired and my wife has left me... And as I type these words I am trying to escape from an inescapable maze that confronts me with all the failures in my life... But I'm not depressed!

So, my hero is called iDepress... He makes his enemies cry by recounting episodes from my bleak existence.

Kylogue on
    360 GT: Ixtil
    PSN: Kylogue
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    ahahahaha.

:^: + 20 emo points for that one.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • DissociaterDissociater Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Does he control the power of darkness?

Dissociater on
  • GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Wow, he looks like Drowning Doom Eddie Riggs.

Glal on
  • TheKoolEagleTheKoolEagle Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Glal wrote: »

he reminds me slighty of nathan explosion, just skinnier and a helluva lot less metal

TheKoolEagle on
    uNMAGLm.png Mon-Fri 8:30 PM CST - 11:30 PM CST
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Glal wrote: »

he reminds me slighty of nathan explosion, just skinnier and a helluva lot less metal

A great understatment. the distance between Nathan and that guy above in metalness is as far as the East is from the West.

Kevin Crist on
    acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • GranakGranak Lubbock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    ..Man screw your fancy screenshots making me want to play this damned game. I can't support multiple MMO payments a month!

Urge.. to .. be..hero.. rising.

Granak on
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I have a serious problem with alts

These are all headshots because I am at work and haven't screen capped them all yet
    Neutrino- Force
    A man was building a miniature particle Accelerator for use in research- he was attacked by VIPER near the end of construction and they stole the tech and severely injured him in the process. In order to save himself he uploaded his consciousness into a one of his robotic assistants, and then built the accelerator into the assistant's body. Now attacks by firing bursts of accelerated energy

b97e04c1690c3ae82e63829780e1c620.jpg

Pyre- Fire/Supernatural/Celestial
    A young boy gifted who discovers he is the current avatar of the spirit of the phoenix- a benevolent force devoted to promoting peace in the universe. He can now control fire and is also partially MADE of fire (like Ace from one piece, if you have seen it)

dae64594f20194763475b210145d1646.jpg

Outcast- Supernatural/Munitions
    A rogue sorcerer who may be older than he looks, outcast has been hiding by posing as a homeless man for many years, avoiding the call to heroism. But now, the future he sees is grim without his assistance, so he has taken up his wards and magically enhanced shotgun against the tide of evil.

095a559dc3d28be34d2eba4c75010066.jpg

Wrex- Might
    An abnormal skin condition developed into a super hardening of his entire body after he was exposed to the radioactive fallout from the Qularr attack on Milennium City. His body quickly mutated 'backwards' in time to a more reptilian state, and he now is a struggling to control the savage beast within himself.

b0b4c3a2479ca0100fb68f3752927d85.jpg

Disorder- Telekinesis
    A young boy's ADD is treated with stimulants to hopefully improve his condition. It turns out he is actually a mutant, and the burst of stimulants causes his brain to go into overdrive, and he develops psychic powers.

ddf9f8ecf70c967638803cfb0e559452.jpg

Toxicity- Single blade/Infernal Supernatural
    A mutant with the ability to absorb any toxic chemical through his hands, store it in his body, and expel it as a weapon. He can also use this to absorb the life from his enemies. Sort of a Carmilla Black tribute

f4111538cd1ce82a4fd31b49a1cb4ba1.jpg

Gekko- Fighting Claws/ Infernal Supernatural
    A mutant who is more reptile than man. Sort of a combination of Wrex and Toxicity.

1d565ac7cb11c560b0f71f7e188b2037.jpg

Frankie- Might/Elec
    This guy is actually the embodiment of someone from a comic I wrote a while back but never went anywhere with. He is Frankenstein's monster (or at least the stereotypical movie one) and controls electricity. He is a misunderstood gentle giant who just wants to be accepted as human and not a monster!

685f04b82dcd116d17f590a91f74444c.jpg

Polar Claw- Bestial Supernatual/Might/Ice
    An ancient winter deity has returned to earth, and chose a bear as his avatar. He is the embodiment of winter, and also canada.

0e3ebc0abcc9b05160b1e55179945e05.jpg

Lynx-Man- Bestial/Martial Arts
    Basically a spider-man homage. He was bitten by a radioactive Lynx while in the Canadian Wilderness studying them. He was then gifted with all their powers. His mortal enemy is a Kraven homage who is the Ultimate Poacher

36b6abd5b549a355451964fda4443535.jpg

Arch on
  • EuphoriacEuphoriac Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Someone should make a CO version of that awesome zombie president (I forget which one it was).

Euphoriac on
    edited June 2010
    edited June 2010
    Not right nooooww! I just bought Batman Arkham Asylum! Tomorrow I promise!

Euphoriac on
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Arch wrote: »
    time for some screendumps of my favorite character I have ever made in Champions Online

WARNING!
    TEH HUEGE!
    Up close and personal with Neutrino
    Neutrinoclose.jpg

I really like this shield animation
    neutrinoshield.jpg

Kaaaa---
    neutrinoka.jpg

BOOOOOM!!
    neutrinobooom.jpg

Just flyin' through the desert, you know how it is
    screenshot_2010-04-21-22-37-08.jpg
    screenshot_2010-04-21-22-41-05.jpgscreenshot_2010-04-21-22-41-00.jpg
    (the second one here is my current desktop wallpaper)
    view from the top
    screenshot_2010-04-21-22-39-27.jpg

i luv champions online you guyz

since it is Champions Online Love fest time i figured I would bring these pictures back up front

Arch on
    edited June 2010
    Euphoriac wrote: »
    Not right nooooww! I just bought Batman Arkham Asylum! Tomorrow I promise!

<3 that game.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
    edited June 2010
    Me too! And not even a pummeling from Killdozer will pry me from it for now!

Euphoriac on
  • Super NamicchiSuper Namicchi Orange County, CARegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    the latest costume update of Lady Superior. is it bad that i feel compelled to hit the tailor every 15 minutes? it's like i'm dressing up a doll ...
    screenshot2010061014303.jpg

Super Namicchi on
    edited June 2010
    Give me an idea for a costume and a hero.

I'm going to give shotgunning a shot as per jeep's suggestion.

Something worthy of being posted here.

bowen on
    edited June 2010
    edited June 2010
    I should call him Skeet Skeet.

bowen on
  • TheKoolEagleTheKoolEagle Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    oh my god that video, i want him on my side for the zombie apocalypse.

TheKoolEagle on
    uNMAGLm.png Mon-Fri 8:30 PM CST - 11:30 PM CST
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    bowen wrote: »
    Give me an idea for a costume and a hero.

I'm going to give shotgunning a shot as per jeep's suggestion.

Something worthy of being posted here.
    19th century Prussian soldier.

moustache and tight pants are a must.

Aldo on
    edited June 2010
    I like this. Have a name?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Husaren_V%C3%B6lkerschlacht_bei_Leipzig.jpg

Should I use this as my inspiration?

bowen on
  • MyDcmbrMyDcmbr PEWPEWPEW!!! America's WangRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Once they close this and open a new character thread I will post up all of my CO characters!

:shock:

MyDcmbr on
    Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    bowen wrote: »
    I like this. Have a name?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Husaren_V%C3%B6lkerschlacht_bei_Leipzig.jpg

Should I use this as my inspiration?
    I'm terrible with names.

Eisen und Blut seems appropriate

Aldo on
This discussion has been closed.