As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Is this site legit?

DrezDrez Registered User regular
edited June 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
It seems legit, and the pricing seems legit, but I know there's a lot of shady MP3-selling sites out there.

I rarely buy MP3s anymore (I have a subscription to VCast Rhapsody To Go) but apparently this CD I'm looking for has been delisted. It's not even available on Amazon or iTunes.

https://amiestreet.com/ is still listing it.

Anyone know if it's legit? I assume so but I want to make sure before I run my credit card through their checkout.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
Drez on

• Options
    EshEsh Tending bar. FFXIV. Motorcycles. Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Ahh, thanks. It's amazing how often I forget to just google my question first. :P

Drez on
  • Options
    BartholamueBartholamue Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    My musician friend uses it for all of his songs, so he must be doing something right with using that site.

Bartholamue on
    Steam- SteveBartz Xbox Live- SteveBartz PSN Name- SteveBartz
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Cool.

However.

I tried to buy the CD. It failed the transaction twice with no explanation other than "credit card declined." I closed and reloaded the site. The transaction finally went through. Meaning: I was charged. However, when I tried to actually buy the album I get "cannot process order" and it tells me to click the try again button. I've "tried again" about 15 times now to no avail. So now I have $3.78 in credit in my account and no goddamn album.

Fuck.

I emailed support. No response yet. Super.

Drez on
  • Options
    ilmmadilmmad Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I got amiestreet a few years ago from Attack of the Show I think.

ilmmad on
    Ilmmad.gif