Options

MSPA - Hivebent: The Week of Making Out

• Options
    EidolonOrpheusEidolonOrpheus NoatunRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I've grown very fond of the trolls actually. I am going to miss them when we skip back to John, Jade, Dave and Rose. I of course would be upset if we never saw them (the Homestickers) again but I am finding the trolls so interesting and entertaining, I think I may actually enjoy them a bit more than the kids right now.

Had Andrew done Sgrub instead of Sburb I think I would be just as pleased.

Well, now that we have the characters established and such, it's going to be more of the kids plus the trolls, as their story is continuing as well.

EidolonOrpheus on
  • Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I suspect we'll see the trolls acting as even more of a foil for the kid's development in subsequent acts than we have before.

Cilla Black on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I found it funny that this was in the related videos to the forocalypse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHGaZMC8E0U&feature=player_embedded#

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    i'd like to see the other trolls interactions with the homestuck crew

crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    tsplittertsplitter Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    crwth wrote: »
    i'd like to see the other trolls interactions with the homestuck crew

Gamzee trolling Dave will be the best

tsplitter on
    FqmsaJ6.png
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I like the trolls but I still consider them in no uncertain terms to be secondary characters

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I've grown very fond of the trolls actually. I am going to miss them when we skip back to John, Jade, Dave and Rose. I of course would be upset if we never saw them (the Homestickers) again but I am finding the trolls so interesting and entertaining, I think I may actually enjoy them a bit more than the kids right now.

Well, now that we have the characters established and such, it's going to be more of the kids plus the trolls, as their story is continuing as well.

I'm sure, but imagine a whole year of the trolls.

I'm just finding them very compelling, and their twisted society/world too. I mean, they have giant nekkid horse furrie-type animals roaming the wilderness. That is amazing.

And it seems to me that Andrew has grown fond of them too. At the outset he was moving through the trolls at a fast clip but at some point began to slow down.

Muse Among Men on
  • Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Rust wrote: »
    in fact, you could say that...

It's sadomasopedorobonecrobestiality
    The quintessential cornerstone of carnal cordiality
    Exemplary of exquisite, delectable depravity
    Sadomasopedorobonecrobestiality!

A few extra lines picked up from SA:
    Ze Pollack wrote:
    If you ever try to picture it it's like a mental cavity
    The very fact the word exists may prove God hates reality
    Sadomasopedorobonecrobestiality!
    Phy wrote:
    Umdiddleiddleiddle umdiddle-eye
    Umdiddleiddleribbit umdiddle-eye

So when you're trying to figure out exactly what to screw
    Just let this word into your head and you'll know what to do
    But better use it carefully or it might change your life-

One day I did it to this frog and now that frog's me wife!

Woke up after the Restruction started, dunno if the MSPA forums went further with it.

SabreMau on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Oh they're definitely secondary characters. It's just, right at the moment, they're secondary characters with more depth than any of the homestuckers themselves. We got a little bit of depth with Dave and his corpse recently though.

Cilla Black on
  • Options
    LexxyLexxy Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't think the kiss is going to turn out to be a fantasy. One would think that it would be done in the scribble style that denotes imagination or something completely out of sorts if that were the case.

PLUS I REALLY REALLY WANT IT TO BE LEGIT.

Aradiabot x Equius 4 eva

Lexxy on
  • Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited July 2010

I feel like I'm with you here. In liking the trolls more than the kids at this juncture.

But I have trouble separating that from their shiny brightness and the fact that we're seeing them actually go through desperate times

but the shit has hit the fan for the kids, and I'm still very much looking forward to the aftermath of that.

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010

I'm sure, but imagine a whole year of the trolls.

I'm just finding them very compelling, and their twisted society/world too. I mean, they have giant nekkid horse furrie-type animals roaming the wilderness. That is amazing.

And it seems to me that Andrew has grown fond of them too. At the outset he was moving through the trolls at a fast clip but at some point began to slow down.

the trolls are bloody fantastic, and more of them is never a bad thing
    so long as we see them again after we jump back to the Homestuck kids, I'll be happy

Antimatter on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Lexxy wrote: »
    I don't think the kiss is going to turn out to be a fantasy. One would think that it would be done in the scribble style that denotes imagination or something completely out of sorts if that were the case.

Aradiabot x Equius 4 eva

high

five

Cilla Black on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Oh they're definitely secondary characters. It's just, right at the moment, they're secondary characters with more depth than any of the homestuckers themselves. We got a little bit of depth with Dave and his corpse recently though.

I guess it depends on how you define depth. I'd say John's pretty well fleshed-out too, and we're probably due for some Sad Times with Jade when we get back to her.

Rose I guess kind of just has wizards and irony.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    i hope equius built robots for everyone seeing as how they're all gonna die

crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    edited July 2010

Aradiabot x Equius 4 eva

It's a very vivid dream.

Such are those that are created by the mind of a troubled genius.

EidolonOrpheus on
  • Options
    edited July 2010

I guess it depends on how you define depth. I'd say John's pretty well fleshed-out too, and we're probably due for some Sad Times with Jade when we get back to her.

Rose is getting there with her relationship to the outer gods and her interest in breaking Fate. Getting there pretty hard, in fact. It's going to be really interesting to see where that goes and whether or not it is a mistake.

Cilla Black on
  • Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    edited July 2010

Dave is 'the cool guy', who's main expression is one of disinterest, but he has definitely shown more emotional depth than most of the characters.

Muse Among Men on
  • Options
    LexxyLexxy Registered User regular
    edited July 2010

Aradiabot x Equius 4 eva

It's a very vivid dream.

UNACCEPTABLE

Lexxy on
  • Options
    NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited July 2010

Aradiabot x Equius 4 eva

You and me, together on this one.

NotASenator on
  • Options
    edited July 2010

Aradiabot x Equius 4 eva

It's a very vivid dream.

UNACCEPTABLE

Lexxy, don't take a mean tone with me.
    That's how zombies are made. :(

EidolonOrpheus on
  • Options
    edited July 2010

Aradiabot x Equius 4 eva

high

five

SHIPPERS

I can't muster the energy to really care one way or another or to really get invested in the romantic prospects of fictional characters, but gosh, for all the creepy shit this 'ship' is pretty cute.

Muse Among Men on
  • Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    the kiss is totally legit
    I dont even care if its not, I'm going to keep believing its legit

Kochikens on
  • Options
    edited July 2010

Rose is getting there with her relationship to the outer gods and her interest in breaking Fate. Getting there pretty hard, in fact. It's going to be really interesting to see where that goes and whether or not it is a mistake.

Oh yeah I actually forgot about that

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited July 2010

Aradiabot x Equius 4 eva

NaS you've got pull with The Man. Without your tireless efforts, he won't be able to feed as well off the torments his updates cause parts of his fanbase. Use that as blackmail!

Cilla Black on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    how good are robo smooches i wonder

crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    edited July 2010

let me show you :winky:

Antimatter on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Andrew could choose to PSYCHE us, but as funny as that would be, it would also be tossing away a salient point of characterization.

Aradia/Equius yessss.

Muse Among Men on
  • Options
    edited July 2010

Aradiabot x Equius 4 eva

high

five

SHIPPERS

I can't muster the energy to really care one way or another or to really get invested in the romantic prospects of fictional characters, but gosh, for all the creepy shit this 'ship' is pretty cute.

look it isn't my fault the shipping part of my brain has become malignant

it's all because of that one damn fanart

damn you for breaking my cool veneer of disinterest!

Cilla Black on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Antimatter wrote: »

let me show you :winky:

oh i

oh dear

crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    edited July 2010

Wait, which one?

Crap, the main forums have been shot so I guess we can't find it anymore, though from what I heard people have been cataloging everything.

Muse Among Men on
  • Options
    edited July 2010

Wait, which one?

Crap, the main forums have been shot so I guess we can't find it anymore, though from what I heard people have been cataloging everything.

The one with Jade and Dave?

EidolonOrpheus on
  • Options
    NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited July 2010

Aradiabot x Equius 4 eva

NaS you've got pull with The Man. Without your tireless efforts, he won't be able to feed as well off the torments his updates cause parts of his fanbase. Use that as blackmail!

I think Lexxy and I are pretty sure we're being trolled with this one, actually.

NotASenator on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    The one with Equius going to the broken side of his tower where his lusus fell, looking all sad, then going to the empty Aradiabot for some small piece of hollow comfort.

:(:(:(

Cilla Black on
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited July 2010
    aradiabot is overcome with emotions and will just make out with anyone nearby or she'll beat the shit out of them or you know whatever

like data in star trek generations

that is my theory

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I think she just kissed him out of gratitude because A) she has a body again and B) she can emote

probably wrong vOv

Antimatter on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    they're just gonna hatefuck

that's what it's come to

and equius will be the bottom

crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    more and more

this is the only thread I pay attention to

MAKE ME A MEMBER OF THE LONE THREAD CREW

Skull Man on
  • Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    dammit crwth

that post gave me some horrible mental images

BugBoy on
  • Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    they're just gonna hatefuck

that's what it's come to

and equius will be the bottom

trying not to make a robot related pegging joke