Options

PM glitches

CronyxCronyx Registered User regular
Some PMs will sit in the "outbox" for extended amounts of time, and others will go right away to "sent box".

For example, I've got one in "outbox" that's over a year old, and two others between a few days, give or take.

Cronyx on

• Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited December 2005
    They go to the sentbox when they're read. If they get read right away, they go there right away. If they don't get read for a year or two, they stay in the outbox for a year or two.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    edited December 2005
    Well that's cool. That's like a "feature" I wasn't even aware of.

I thought it was like email, and the server just periodicly sent everything that had been saved up. But I can use that as kind of a reciept system.

edit: so if I delete them from "outbox", I can retract a sent message if they haven't read it yet? i.e. before it's in the Sent Box

Cronyx on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited December 2005
    Cronyx wrote:
    Well that's cool. That's like a "feature" I wasn't even aware of.

I thought it was like email, and the server just periodicly sent everything that had been saved up. But I can use that as kind of a reciept system.

edit: so if I delete them from "outbox", I can retract a sent message if they haven't read it yet? i.e. before it's in the Sent Box
    Yes. You can also edit while it's in the outbox.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    edited December 2005
    Well shave my balls and call me Susan. That's damn cool.

Cronyx on
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited December 2005
    Slung never respended to my latest post in which he claimed that a lone gunman lensmanning a forum more than once is bannable as a forum raid

oh slung

so sad

yet so sad

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    SlungsolowSlungsolow Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2005
    Fallout wrote:
    Slung never respended to my latest post in which he claimed that a lone gunman lensmanning a forum more than once is bannable as a forum raid

oh slung

so sad

yet so sad

Hey dickface, you go to another forum, you post two guys blowing each other and lensman. You do so and then brag about it on these forums.

That = forum raid.

Slungsolow on
    fuck your forums, fuck your administrator and fuck dynagrip for getting away with the long troll.
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited December 2005
    Fucking you twice doesn't make it gang rape.

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png