Options

Yo! MTV [chat]s!

• Options
    EllieEllie Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Fan-fucking-tastic. I have a pumpkin latte, and I got something like ten hours of sleep. At this moment in time, life is good. And you?

Edit: Good morning to you, too, 'Chu.

Ellie on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Man, is it already Thursday? I swore there was more time left in the week.

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2010
    Organichu wrote: »
    ASS

n

TITTIES

ASS

ASS

n

TITTIES

TITTIES

Shut up, you stupid bitch.

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Meanwhile, I get to experience the joys of solo queueing.

Aegis on
    Characters
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2010
    don't ever solo queue

it wears down your soul until it is dagger sharp

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited November 2010
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    ASS

n

TITTIES

ASS

ASS

n

TITTIES

TITTIES

Shut up, you stupid bitch.

i swear to god i will leave

i will take our child, casper, and go

you won't haunt us any longer

Organichu on
  • Options
    RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Ellie wrote: »
    Fan-fucking-tastic. I have a pumpkin latte, and I got something like ten hours of sleep. At this moment in time, life is good. And you?

Edit: Good morning to you, too, 'Chu.

I am getting better as it goes on. I'll be off work in 1 1/2 hours and I'll be at home sleeping in about 2 hours.

Did you get the pumpkin latte from Starbucks?

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Here's hoping the swede wants to work for me this weekend.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Ryadic wrote: »
    I am getting better as it goes on. I'll be off work in 1 1/2 hours and I'll be at home sleeping in about 2 hours.

I have a Bosch Tassimo coffee maker, and a shelf of flavour syrups. So I made my own.

Though the Starbucks pumpkin spice is to die for. Sadly, we don't have a Starbucks nearby anymore. :(

Ellie on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Ellie wrote: »

I have a Bosch Tassimo coffee maker, and a shelf of flavour syrups. So I made my own.

Though the Starbucks pumpkin spice is to die for. Sadly, we don't have a Starbucks nearby anymore. :(

Yes, pumpkin latte is amazing from Starbucks. I was wondering, cause I thought they only sold it during October. I can't remember since it's been a while since I've been to Starbucks. I try not to go so often cause I end up spending too much money when I do.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    How come the characters are thinner while in "hero mode"? Are you trying to imply fat people can't be heroes?
    I have never once seen a fat person attempt anything heroic that did not involve a well stocked buffet table.

Andrew Hussie is my hero.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Andrew I just wanted to sincerely thank you for providing positive overweight role models for my 13 year old son, who is a little "big boned" himself!
    Your son fucking disgusts me.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Yes, pumpkin latte is amazing from Starbucks. I was wondering, cause I thought they only sold it during October. I can't remember since it's been a while since I've been to Starbucks. I try not to go so often cause I end up spending too much money when I do.
    I think they sell it closer to the end of November, since I imagine it sells well during Thanksgiving and all. Then I suppose they change it out for something with peppermint for December. It's been a while since I've had a Starbucks I could go to regularly, so I'm not sure.

Ellie on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    What the hell Abdh?

Where is this coming from?

And why does this guy hate fat people so much?

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    What the hell Abdh?

Where is this coming from?

And why does this guy hate fat people so much?

the guy who makes MSPA's answering questions

and this is his way of mocking people who ask retarded questions (none of the characters are remotely fat. It's like saying Pokemon is a good role model for kids with big heads because the sprites have big heads.)

also, it's funny

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    also, for why he hates fat people, all non-fat people do

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Suppose Homestuck becomes your magnus opus - no matter what else you do in the rest of your life, you're always know as the guy who did Homestuck. Would you be 0kay with that?

Homestuck's really just a warm-up for something else. Kind of like how Problem Sleuth was a warmup for Homestuck.

There's not much of a chance of it becoming cemented as an opus, or casting a shadow from which I cannot escape. That outcome is up to me, and the degree of focus which I put into the next project.

!

I am now not sad knowing that homestuck will end some day.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Jesus, the boring guy now is giving a long monologue on how it can be hard to spot typos sometimes. I wish I'd started a stopwatch when it began.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    hussie sounds like as big an asshole as ever

Organichu on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    don't ever solo queue

it wears down your soul until it is dagger sharp

Yea but there's noone around in PA and I want to get some actual non-practice games under my belt (and faster levelling up).

Also, this just happened in the aforementioned solo queue:
    steamroll.jpg

I'm Aranamie, and we were 4v5 for a good 3/4s of the match with one of our guys having DC'd. I like Garen.

Aegis on
    Characters
  • Options
    SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2010
    Yesterday when I said BLOPS > MW2, I meant online only. I probably won't play single player. I have no interest in fighting respawning commies.

Online, though, it's better balanced, the levels are better constructed, and there are no witches/dual shotties that reach 100 yards, and no fucking horrendous game breaking bugs AFAIK.

Sheep on
  • Options
    edited November 2010

a bloo bloo

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    That's a very impressive game Aegis. Was it 4v5 the whole time or did it end up becoming 4v4?

Based on the items purchased by the other team's Garen, looks like he may have rage quit as well.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    speaking of fat people

I wish we had smaller doors or something so they wouldn't get in

because they always order like five hamburgers and urgh

such a hassle to make

just go away!

by a newspaper, a carton of smokes, one hot dog, or pay for your gas

but only one of these things!

You have to choose.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Abdhyius wrote: »

a bloo bloo

yes

this person being a douchebag makes me cry

Organichu on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    That's a very impressive game Aegis. Was it 4v5 the whole time or did it end up becoming 4v4?

Based on the items purchased by the other team's Garen, looks like he may have rage quit as well.

4v5 the entire game. All of their guys were on the field until the end when they surrendered and their Garen wasn't completely terrible.

Their Teemo on the other hand...my god was he such a feeder.

Aegis on
    Characters
  • Options
    edited November 2010

a bloo bloo

yes

how would you answer those questions

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    The monologue has changed from typos to a factually inaccurate account of how PhD vivas work.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I'm right there with you, 'nichu. I have plenty of members in my family that are fat that I love very much. I am a bit overweight myself.

Being an asshole to fat people doesn't make you awesome.

It makes you an asshole.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Aegis wrote: »

4v5 the entire game. All of their guys were on the field until the end when they surrendered and their Garen wasn't completely terrible.

Their Garen looks horrible if all he built was two items.

Yeah, the Teemo obviously fed, but that's understandable. Newer players playing Teemo against a good Garen player will get eaten alive. I'm going to have assume he's a new player to Teemo.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I'm just cranky because work has been wearing me thin lately.

You know who is really a pain in the ass?

14 year olds. My god, it is amazing how cute kids can become avatars of annoyance so fast.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010

a bloo bloo

yes

how would you answer those questions

i have no idea, i don't field lots of questions

i know a guy who runs a very successful fitness website, though, with what i suspect is as much traffic as mspa- and another who owns the biggest gun forum for my state

neither are assholes to random people because they 'hate' stupid comments and questions

and neither would think that meanness-masquerading-as-humor is ok when it comes to someone's child

and neither has a pattern of assholishness that would lead me to the ultimate conclusion (as i have with hussie) that they are eminent douches

Organichu on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Aegis wrote: »

Their Garen looks horrible if all he built was two items.

Yeah, the Teemo obviously fed, but that's understandable. Newer players playing Teemo against a good Garen player will get eaten alive. I'm going to have assume he's a new player to Teemo.

Part of it might have been that they just had no gold income. We quickly and severely overlevelled them to the point where they couldn't kill very many creeps without risking a drive-by gank (ended up roaming the map in packs when we heard a ping).

That Teemo though...he would run right into me and kept doing it even when he was outnumbered. Me and Nunu (who was obviously my assist partner) would be closing on him and Garen and Teemo would just stride right forward leaving his Garen behind and then we'd instantly gib the Teemo. This is partially what led to his death early in the game as my lane of me and Nunu against his lane of Teemo and Nunu quickly destroyed them and controlled everything.

I think I had at least a half-dozen to 8+ kills from R alone.

Aegis on
    Characters
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    they have literally nothing to do so they all hang outside the gas station and comes in all the time and ask me inane questions and beg for free stuff constantly and make a huge fucking mess that I have to clean up

can't wait for it to get colder

then I'll lock the door and watch them freeze to death because their addled brains can't conceive of anything else to do in an afternoon than stand around a gas station

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    worst part is that they think I'm awesome because I wasn't outright hostile against them like the others who work here

so I've dug my own grave

I'm going to have to bring out the fire hose

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    TaranisTaranis Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Sheep wrote: »
    Yesterday when I said BLOPS > MW2, I meant online only. I probably won't play single player. I have no interest in fighting respawning commies.

Online, though, it's better balanced, the levels are better constructed, and there are no witches/dual shotties that reach 100 yards, and no fucking horrendous game breaking bugs AFAIK.

It is definitely an improvement over MW2. Hopefully they will ignore all of the bitching, and never add quick-scoping.

Taranis on
    EH28YFo.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Still difficult to believe that Garen only had enough gold to build those two items. I mean, within the first 15 minutes of laning I could have those boots built on Amumu with less minion kills. And that's buying a Doran's Ring as my first item, which I assume that Garen built boots because that should be his first item.

Plus he had 2 of his teams kills, which had to have broken some streak, which provides you with more gold. Hell, if he killed you that one time after you had like 9 kills or so, he gets a bonus 1,000 gold. That's almost half of the Sunfire Cape.

I'm just having trouble wrapping my head around it. Not arguing, just thinking, I guess.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Still difficult to believe that Garen only had enough gold to build those two items. I mean, within the first 15 minutes of laning I could have those boots built on Amumu with less minion kills. And that's buying a Doran's Ring as my first item, which I assume that Garen built boots because that should be his first item.

Plus he had 2 of his teams kills, which had to have broken some streak, which provides you with more gold. Hell, if he killed you that one time after you had like 9 kills or so, he gets a bonus 1,000 gold. That's almost half of the Sunfire Cape.

I'm just having trouble wrapping my head around it. Not arguing, just thinking, I guess.

this post is amazing gibberish to outsiders

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Hmm...good point, not sure what was happening there.

And I can't remember who killed me. It was a teamfight, I know that, and I think I overextended myself but we ended up killing them anyway or something. Likely was the Fiddlesticks.

Aegis on
    Characters
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I am so incredibly tired of the exchange "Receipt?" "No, I don't get a tax refund anyway! HA HA HA!" "I want to watch you bleed to death."

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
This discussion has been closed.