As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I cannot change my avatar

MrMonroeMrMonroe passed outon the floor nowRegistered User regular
The new picture shows up when I look at my profile page, and the link is correct on my Edit Your Details page, but I continue to look like Nibbler rather than Pete Seeger. Other people confirmed that they are seeing the same thing. Not a huge deal, but I wonder if it is related to the recent downtime.

MrMonroe on

• Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Have you tried deleting Nibbler in your Edit Avatar page?

Although, that is odd considering I thought the Edit Your Details page took precedence.

End on
    I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Pretty much as End said, you need to change your avatar under the Edit Your Avatar link on the left frame, not Edit Your Details (which has a false Edit Avatar option within it).

EvilBadman on
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    fixed?

edit: fixed.

I've been able to do it through the Edit Your Details page before, not sure why it wouldn't work this time.

MrMonroe on
  • Options
    FyreWulffFyreWulff YouRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2010
    One will take priority over the other, it's a holdover from the conversion from phpBB.

FyreWulff on