As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

ZHP: Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman. Disgaea-Diablo. We are soooo screwed.

123457»

• Options
    KiTAKiTA Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    azith28 wrote: »
    Whats skill is stealing based on anyway? I tried to get that 6 star skull mask from noire and kept wiffing even though i have rarely ever missed on an attack.

Hit. Big bonuses if you go from the side or rear. 0% chance if your inventory is full, and it doesn't warn you.

KiTA on
  • Options
    cwoaccwoac Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    So, I do like physical copies, but it looks like (for us UK guys anyway) that the cheapest option on this is PSN (at £20, pretty much anyone with it in the country is after £30). Not going to have a hold of my psp for a week or so, so can wait - anyone know a better option?

cwoac on
  • Options
    MaouMaou Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    This game is awesome.
    But it's so short :(
    20h Lv 860 on my first play.

I hope Nippon Ichi makes a part 2.
    An actual RPG would be nice too.

Maou on
  • Options
    azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Well like most NIS games, it hardly 'ends' when you beat the story.

azith28 on
    Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Rise, rise, rise! I bought this game today and it's pretty fun so far. I hate how quickly my equipment breaks but at least I can repair it - when I'm not completely and utterly broke :(

Anyone know what the deal is with those gray cacti that only take 1 damage in the first dungeon?

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    YggiDeeYggiDee The World Ends With You Shill Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    Grey Cacti will give you a level up every time you kill one, regardless of how much XP it would take. This is admittedly more impressive in later dungeons when you aren't gaining a level every with kill.

Also, this early on, don't bother repairing your equipment. You'll get more. Broken equipment is for either turning into Shadowgram Chips, or for hurling at your opponent's face.

YggiDee on
  • Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    edited December 2010
    A real hero doesn't stay down! Tavros rides again!

After getting my PSP stolen a few weeks ago, ended up getting a PSP Go and restarted work on ZHP.

Silliest death thus far, I think: Death by Shopkeeper. D: Was on the Spice & Wolf dungeon, and it had that stupid rule about barriers dropping every time enemies die. Got into a shop, killed the enemies in there which dropped a -10% HP and a Poison barrier, which hit the Shopkeeper. I saw her moving, and thought she was just trying to get out of it...

...and then bam, 350 damage punch to the face. D:

Another sucky one was against those pig guys on the first level of a dungeon. One grabbed me, tossed me, and I took damage from landing.

...and it turns out the square where I landed had a mine. Kaboom. D:

PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Options
    clowdlynxclowdlynx Registered User new member
    edited January 2011
    I'm sorry but I'm a noob here. And i have a lots of Questions

Where can i get mod items like absorber and energy saver and demon soul?

I have already recruited 10 innocents but the Tiger's Den doesn't appear?

clowdlynx on
  • Options
    YggiDeeYggiDee The World Ends With You Shill Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    You buy Mod Items and other rare shit from the Caravan. Generally you're gonna get better stuff the deeper into dungeons you are. And w/r/t the Tiger's Den, have you asked the Lamia who deals with your employees about it? You can only have so many facilities in use at a single time, so you may need to re-organize your base to access it.

YggiDee on