Options

Super Smash Brothers Brawl

ExcediumExcedium Registered User new member
edited January 2011 in PAX Archive
PAX EAST 2011

Hey guys, is anyone setting up some Brawl tournaments in the free play area? Or is anyone going to start some tournaments in their rooms possibly? A friend and I are coming from NY and looking for some serious Brawl player competition. You might remember us from last year. Asian looking kid with glasses who played as King Dedede, me(im hispanic =/) and a smart mouthed brown colored guy who played mostly as Wolf (his also hispanic).

We are looking to prove we are the best. We like to trash talk but I'm certain we can back it up. This is to get you guys fired up to play seriously. Really hoping you guys bring your A game because we are eager to play.

Lates.

Excedium on

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    If this year is anything like last year, you'd be lucky to get to use a console, let alone set up a tournament.

Goose! on
  • Options
    ExcediumExcedium Registered User new member
    edited January 2011
    Was it that bad? Last year had 2 Wii's set up with Brawl. I suppose it being 4 players at once allows a bit more play but I didn't see problem with that haha. Well, we were only there for sunday so that might something to do with it.

Excedium on