As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pizza [Chat]

1585960616264»

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Quizzy unless something has changed between wrath and cata on how prot does damage(and it doesn't seem like it) prot solos just fine and does elite easier than the other two.

M O O N S P E A K

You know whats funny DK, I haven't played in over a year.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    i am watching the saint

i missed it the first time through

although val kilmer is pretty terrible in just about everything he's in

whatsherface is hot though

He was good in Spartan.

Spartan was terrible. mamet is not my thing, aside from The Spanish Prisoner.

I'm sorry you dislike good things.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Quizzy unless something has changed between wrath and cata on how prot does damage(and it doesn't seem like it) prot solos just fine and does elite easier than the other two.

M O O N S P E A K

seriously I was lost after "between"

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    The fuck is a wookie ookie?

Cinders on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    i am watching the saint

i missed it the first time through

although val kilmer is pretty terrible in just about everything he's in

whatsherface is hot though

He was good in Spartan.

Spartan was terrible. mamet is not my thing, aside from The Spanish Prisoner.

I'm sorry you dislike good things.

Well at least we found Armond White posts here.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2011
    Daxon wrote: »
    japan wrote: »
    The UK does some things right. Like the vise they have around the nuts of advertisers.

The brilliant thing is that the ASA is a self-regulatory body paid for by the advertising industry. It has no legal authority other than the fact that, when it was formed, it was made explicitly clear that if the industry started ignoring it, then laws would start getting passed.

That is incredibly intelligent!

I mean, it's like they went "okay, you can have your lunch breaks and decide whenever you want to have them - but if you start abusing them, WE ARE FUCKING HANDING OUT PINK SLIPS TO EVERYONE! So don't."

oh, preacher preacher preacher, I weep for your lobotomised nation.

We do the same thing with video games

Which is pretty gay, because we don't actually have the legal authority to regulate what's in video games

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    yawn

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    im so goddamn cold

the flu sucks and this is the first time ive ever had it

does nyquil help

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Res wrote: »
    We do the same thing with video games

Which is pretty gay, because we don't actually have the legal authority to regulate what's in video games

No video game regulation set up by the gov has ever held up in the supreme court, they attempt to regulate them and get their hand smacked for free speach.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Wow the more we learn about the guy in Arizona the more crazy and weird he becomes. This was on Reuters.
    He collected the film several hours later, shortly before 2:30 a.m. The New York Times reported it contained "multiple photos" of the 22-year-old college dropout posing with a Glock 9 mm pistol next to his naked buttocks and dressed in a bright red G-string.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited January 2011
    Feral, give us the new chat.

Preacher's on backup.

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited January 2011
    Also, Dyna is uncharacteristically wrong about this. Spartan is excellent.

Jacobkosh on
This discussion has been closed.