As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Let's [Chat]

1495051525355»

• Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Man, I saw one of those pro-HFCS ads yesterday and I'm like... can we just bring on the censorship? I can't watch people have sex but I have to watch this shit?

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    The best ingredient in anything is MSG.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited January 2011
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Growing up, two of my friends lived pretty close together. And one night me and my best friend got bored and snuck out to our other friend's house around 2 am or so. We opened up the window above his bed and very carefully applied some tabasco sauce to his lips. Then being dumb, we just poured a bunch on his lips because we didn't know if a little would be enough. Which caused him to wake up sputtering. At which point we took off and ran like hell. The next day he called us, and I think he told us we were fucking assholes but we were laughing too hard.

You taught him a valuable lesson about leaving windows unlatched. That tabasco could as easily have been a penis.

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    DaxonDaxon Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Dear god, you can use salt to disinfect wounds.

PAIN O_o

Daxon on
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited January 2011
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    frankie likes hamburger helper? :lol:

her taste in food is getting a lot better but she still has a soft spot for shitty low-class food. both of her parents are cheap new englanders who don't know how to cook, so it's just what she grew up on it.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Daxon wrote: »

PAIN O_o

When you are down to macguyvering it, pain goes out the window.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Hamburger helper is good. It's certainly not good for you, or healthy, or nutritious. But it's good.

But you know, salt, carbs, fat, salt.

Ludious on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    jacobkosh wrote: »
    Growing up, two of my friends lived pretty close together. And one night me and my best friend got bored and snuck out to our other friend's house around 2 am or so. We opened up the window above his bed and very carefully applied some tabasco sauce to his lips. Then being dumb, we just poured a bunch on his lips because we didn't know if a little would be enough. Which caused him to wake up sputtering. At which point we took off and ran like hell. The next day he called us, and I think he told us we were fucking assholes but we were laughing too hard.

You taught him a valuable lesson about leaving windows unlatched. That tabasco could as easily have been a penis.

"Do you know if your window is latched? Do you want to suck a dick? Latch that window."

A public service announcement from the face fuckers of america.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2011
    Irond Will wrote: »

her taste in food is getting a lot better but she still has a soft spot for shitty low-class food. both of her parents are cheap new englanders who don't know how to cook, so it's just what she grew up on it.

it just really completes the image of her that you have presented

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited January 2011
    Sometimes hamburger helper hits the spot.

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2011

what's wrong with hamburger helper

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011

PAIN O_o

Have you ever had to use iodine?

Hurts like a goddamn motherfucker.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I have no clue what hamburger helper is

In my mind is an image of ground beef

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

PAIN O_o

It's actually not bad. Honestly a toss up with alcohol.

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Dead Space 2 comes out January 25th.

Best Buy 10% off coupon expires January 24th.

Dammmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

Exactly. My childhood was full of lessons like this. Like why April Fool's Day was banned in my house.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Man, I saw one of those pro-HFCS ads yesterday and I'm like... can we just bring on the censorship? I can't watch people have sex but I have to watch this shit?

What style was it? The three I've seen are:

"Look at all the awesome stuff HFCS is in! It must be good!"

and

"I heard HFCS is bad for you."
    "Is it? Is it really?"
    "No, I guess not!"

and, lastly

"If you don't guzzle HFCS every day, you will kill the American farmer."

Solomaxwell6 on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I like hamburger helper.

But I only use a half-pound of beef and substitute vegetables for the rest and it makes four meals.

Really at that point it's basically pasta with a seasoning packet.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Feral wrote: »

PAIN O_o

I've never had to use it on myself, but I always use iodine to swab out the voids after removing a cyst

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    DaxonDaxon Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

PAIN O_o

Well yeah, of course I have.

But I bet salt hurts more.

Daxon on
  • Options
    edited January 2011

PAIN O_o

Reminds me of when my grand mother used a "first aid spray" on some road rash I got from taking a spill on a bike. Jesus fucking christ that burned, it was like she set my fucking arm on fire. Its why when you get first aid sprays in RE games I'm like "Why don't they scream that shit burns?"

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited January 2011

Dammmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

buy DCUO instead

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    edited January 2011

Dammmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

...Use it to pre-order it?

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2011

Dammmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

buy DCUO instead

He wants a good game jacob... OH IN YOUR FACE!!!

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    The reason people subscribe to homeopathic medicine is because there is no "holy shiet" pain when you rub your magical amulet

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I have a sick obsession with watching cyst surgery on youtube.

It's not sexual at all oh god don't get that idea.

But there is something very primal and satisfying about watching man overcome something that is festering just under the surface of his skin.

Ludious on
  • Options
    edited January 2011

Exactly. My childhood was full of lessons like this. Like why April Fool's Day was banned in my house.

You are shamelessly baiting me into asking about this

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2011
    Preacher wrote: »

PAIN O_o

Reminds me of when my grand mother used a "first aid spray" on some road rash I got from taking a spill on a bike. Jesus fucking christ that burned, it was like she set my fucking arm on fire. Its why when you get first aid sprays in RE games I'm like "Why don't they scream that shit burns?"

they only use first aid sprays after they've used up all the "herbs" they use to dull pain and cure injuries.

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

What style was it? The three I've seen are:

"Look at all the awesome stuff HFCS is in! It must be good!"

and

"I heard HFCS is bad for you."
    "Is it? Is it really?"
    "No, I guess not!"

and, lastly

"If you don't guzzle HFCS every day, you will kill the American farmer."

The bolded one. This guy is brought into a police office and a corncob, a bottle of honey, and a sugarcube are lined up. He's asked to identify the one responsible for him gaining 20 pounds over the Summer. He's like "Oh, the corn." "Wha..?" "Yeah, I think I saw that on the news? Or something?" "You mean you didn't have any proof?" The police officer is all disgusted. The metaphor was stretched incredibly thin.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Ludious wrote: »
    I have a sick obsession with watching cyst surgery on youtube.

It's not sexual at all oh god don't get that idea.

But there is something very primal and satisfying about watching man overcome something that is festering just under the surface of his skin.

Man I just watch youtubes to see drunks get electroctuted by police, you're fucked up lud.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Nerd, make the new chat.

Mori, you are his backup.

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Really there are a lot of really unpleasant disinfectants.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    i did some gymming today

i feel fine now but I know tomorrow I will be in a world of pain

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    edited January 2011

You are shamelessly baiting me into asking about this

Well not just exclusive you.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Preacher wrote: »

PAIN O_o

they only use first aid sprays after they've used up all the "herbs" they apply to their wounds.

Too high to scream? I can dig it.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Res wrote: »

Dammmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

The crafty bastards thought of that, it's valid on "in stock" items only.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Eddy wrote: »
    The reason people subscribe to homeopathic medicine is because there is no "holy shiet" pain when you rub your magical amulet

Incidentally, this is how you know their magic amulets don't work.

Cinders on
  • Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Res wrote: »

Dammmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

A lot of places only have you put $5 down and then you pay the rest when you pick it up.

Solomaxwell6 on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Nerd, make the new chat.

Mori, you are his backup.

Jacobkosh on
This discussion has been closed.