Options

this thread is about nothing!

• Options
    George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Antimatter wrote: »
    off me

what kanye song is this from

George Fornby Grill on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    POWER

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Antimatter wrote: »
    off me

what kanye song is this from

I think he bit that line from jay z actually

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I posit that it is kinda creepy for a penguin to wear a penguin backpack

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    it is kinda hilarious

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I mean it doesn't even have to be a gunshot

it could look like an accident

Antimatter on
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    that poor cat looks like a furby with it's face ripped off

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I hope you feel better soon Anti.

Liiya on
  • Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I'd want to go out in a like, st. valentine's day massacre sort of thing.

bunch of us just herded up

RATATAT shot with tommy guns

cops mystified.

turns out it was ghost mobsters

Depressperado on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    someone remind me to listen to this if I get high tonight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FyfVIpczgo

also,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-gvIeNWAPo

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    that remix of Party & Bullshit is one of my favorite things in the whole wide world

Depressperado on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    this thread keeps reminding me that willow smith's whip my hair is a song that exists :/

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    AMP'd wrote: »
    this thread keeps reminding me that willow smith's whip my hair is a song that exists :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4hAseD6bXQ

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    oh man I keep farting, but I'm leaning forward so my undies are tight against my butt, so the fart bubble keeps going up my underwear and popping out the top of my pants.

Staleghoti on
    tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    ampd don't you just wanna hop about the bed turn yr swag on

also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpxZwbPcA38

Depressperado on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH
    I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHvI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    stale what the eff

Depressperado on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    stale what the eff

it's such a different sound from the usual buttcheeks slapping together noise

Staleghoti on
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHvI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH

this is like a magic eye

I swear I can almost see the hidden message

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    ive never heard the whip my hair song

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Dichotomy wrote: »
    I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHvI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR freemasons run the country BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHI WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH

this is like a magic eye

I swear I can almost see the hidden message

I think i see it too!

Staleghoti on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Smart Hero wrote: »

Me neither, it hasn't got over here.

Yet.

Liiya on
  • Options
    edited January 2011

you just heard it

enjoy

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    You should listen to it

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

click play

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    It isn't a great song, but I don't think it is too bad. I think people bag on it for the music video though.

Muse Among Men on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I wish Willow would become a really hardcore Nikki esque rapper, dropping M-Fs and N-bombs all over the place, like the exact opposite of daddy.

that would be great

Staleghoti on
  • Options
    edited January 2011

you just heard it

enjoy

ahahaha

I just listened to some of it

I have heard a sample of it in a girl talk song but that's about it

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    WietWiet Mao Mao Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Apparently it's copyright blocked in my country. I feel much safer now.

Wiet on
    XStly.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    This video contains content from Vevo, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

How rude.

Liiya on
  • Options
    George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

this is actually really well done

George Fornby Grill on
  • Options
    IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Staleghoti wrote: »
    oh man I keep farting, but I'm leaning forward so my undies are tight against my butt, so the fart bubble keeps going up my underwear and popping out the top of my pants.

How high are you right now?

Isoldae on
    xet8c.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Depressperado on
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Wiet wrote: »
    Apparently it's copyright blocked in my country. I feel much safer now.
    Liiya wrote: »
    This video contains content from Vevo, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

How rude.

that's awful

yet hilarious at the same time

i'm imagining an error message that says

"Your country sucks, no American music for you"

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    WietWiet Mao Mao Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    It's for our protection, I'm sure.

Wiet on
    XStly.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I WAS IN AN ACCIDENT WHEN I WAS 4 WKS (2005), I BECAME DISFIGURED. I HAVE A FURRY WILL TO SURVIVE & I AM COMPLETELY HEALED. I REQUIRE MEDICATION DURING THE DAY TO KEEP MY EYES MOIST. I WILL ALWAYS LOOK DIFFERENT BUT I AM IN NO PAIN! I HAVE SEEN 10 VETS AND THEY CAN ATTEST TO THAT! IM A HAPPY KITTY AND HOPE TO HELP OTHER HUMANS FEEL JUST AS GREAT ABOUT THEMSELVES AND REALIZE THAT NOT EVERYONE LOOKS PERFECT AND THAT IS OK. =^..^=

like seriously it's face looks like chewing gum with a couple marbles squished into it

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Yep.

Liiya on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    dan seriously give it a rest

we've all seen faceless cat

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Isoldae wrote: »
    Staleghoti wrote: »

How high are you right now?

stone

cold

sober

Staleghoti on