As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Firefox fuckin up mainpage

XenoXeno Registered User regular
I have my new computer with windows xp. Now the main page and the forums are completely fucked for me. This did not happen on my old computer so I don't know what's going on. IE works perfectly though. And yes, this is the newest Fox.

untitled4td1.jpg

Xeno on

• Options
    PheezerPheezer Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2006
    Not happening to me
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050915 Firefox/1.0.7 (ax)

Pheezer on
    IT'S GOT ME REACHING IN MY POCKET IT'S GOT ME FORKING OVER CASH
    CUZ THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE MIDDLE AND IT'S GIVING ME A RASH
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited February 2006
    That would be Firefox not properly parsing the css file(s).

Force reload the page (Ctrl + F5) and be sure the page style is set properly (View > Page Style > Basic Page Style).

Unknown User on
  • Options
    dmitdmit Registered User regular
    edited February 2006
    Looks like CSS is off. Either the stylesheet didn't load or some extension disabled it.

dmit on
  • Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited February 2006
    This can also happen if your connection is bad/slow, happened to me once or twice when my router crashed

autono-wally, erotibot300 on
    kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    XenoXeno Registered User regular
    edited February 2006
    Alright guys, thanks. The f5 trick did it. So this will be ok now? I don't have to do anything else?

Xeno on