As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Do you have a PhD in Microbiology?

lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
edited March 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
Hey guys, I'm doing a favor for a friend in the military.

Apparently he's got a presentation to do for the CDC in 2 weeks and he's posted a panicked plea up on facebook looking for anybody with a Phd in microbiology who speaks english and Chinese.

He didn't specify which dialect so I'm going to guess Mandarin, I'll get more clarification from him.

I don't know of anybody personally who matches that description,but I figured with everybody we have here on the boards, somebody must come close?

Thanks!

lonelyahava on

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2011
    What does he want with said person? Because depending on the answer, this thread isn't really kosher.

ceres on
    And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    no idea really, Bosslady.

just said he was looking for somebody with those qualification for a presentation at CDC in 2 weeks.

If it's not kosher, then lock it and I apologize deeply.

Actually, go ahead and lock me anyways, Ceres. Last thing I wanna do is get on the wrong side of something.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2011
    No big thing. :)

ceres on
    And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
This discussion has been closed.