As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Daoc] Classic EMU server, Uthgard!

2»

• Options
    DraevenDraeven Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Play what you want, once we get a couple healers we would just need dps, etc. As is we have 2 skalds at our disposale, so other then that play what you want.

Draeven on
    Morskitter wrote "Spikes, choppas, tentacles, magic? Can't hold a candle to Sergeant Pimp here."

• Options
    NinjaPirateNinjaPirate Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Okay, I'll roll a healer of some kind, Maybe a pac healer or shammy. And then either a Thane or a Savage. I'll post my names once I get a chance to log in and make the characters later tonight. Look forward to seeing everyone in game.

NinjaPirate on
  • Options
    FeldornFeldorn Mediocre Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    does this server contain the left axe 'fixes'? or are zerkers and shadowzerkers still good damage?

i guess thats not fair, left axe still did good damage in pve. it did get hella nerfed though, like most things that did well on the midgard side. the 'melee' realm with nerfed melee.

dark runies and supp spiritmasters are great dps for pve. especially 2x sms.

Feldorn on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Okay, got everything set up and rolled a dwarf soon to be healer. Gonna most likely go some sort of split pac spec, but not sure yet. Name in game is Thrang

NinjaPirate on
  • Options
    FeldornFeldorn Mediocre Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Okay, got everything set up and rolled a dwarf soon to be healer. Gonna most likely go some sort of split pac spec, but not sure yet. Name in game is Thrang

if this server has the lvl 20/40 free respec, you might consider going aug spec until 20. it will vastly speed up lvling if you ever have to do it outside of groups... also, attack speed buff.

Feldorn on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Yeah, its has 20/40 single line respecs.

Draeven on
    Morskitter wrote "Spikes, choppas, tentacles, magic? Can't hold a candle to Sergeant Pimp here."

• Options
    edited May 2011
    Okay cool, that will help me with leveling for sure. I'll probably go mostly Aug with some mend for grouping then until 20. About to hit 10 today. And I may end up getting side tracked by vanguard now too...

NinjaPirate on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Hey, ninja whats your ingame name ?

Draeven on

This discussion has been closed.