Options

[Atom Zombie Smasher] Fight the Zed hordes

2»

• Options
    JintorJintor Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    So I picked this up on Steam and it is balls to the walls awesome. I'm already sketching out an even more complex strategy/tactics game based primarily on WWZ though.

I really love the overgame.

Jintor on
  • Options
    BlurblBlurbl -_- Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Played the demo. Instantly bought. <3

Blurbl on
  • Options
    CorpekataCorpekata Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Been playing the hell out of this due to the Variety Pack Sale. Getting destroyed pretty hardcore. Think I'm going to cave and start up a campaign with a modifier or too.

Corpekata on
  • Options
    bamjobamjo Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Early on before you get the full array of troops there are some combinations that are just impossible. Even when you have all the units the random number generator will give you a good kick in the balls. When you start to have a lot of territories that are maxed out, you just can't clear them without at least one direct fire squad or artillery. Good luck clearing that city with just dynamite, mines, barriers, and zed bait.

I need to check back on mods for this game. I haven't payed attention to the modding scene in a while, but it seemed like you could do some pretty powerful stuff.

bamjo on
  • Options
    schussschuss Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I just want a mod that lets me pick my troops. I think it's fair if you just make people not use a unit more than 3 times in a row or something. Or let me be able to turn down new dynamite squads when I already have 1.

schuss on
  • Options
    lostprophetlostprophet Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    schuss wrote: »
    I just want a mod that lets me pick my troops. I think it's fair if you just make people not use a unit more than 3 times in a row or something. Or let me be able to turn down new dynamite squads when I already have 1.

There are mods that do that in the in-game mod database. I was playing one with slower zombies and pick your mercs.

lostprophet on
    Steam: macg1991
    wotuserbar01.jpg: macg1991
    Check out the Penny Arcade World of Tanks thread to join us in some fun times.