Options

Post-PAX Trading Card Thread

2»

• Options
    PeasantDavePeasantDave Jersey ShoreRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Ack! Hope I'm not too late. I'll send mine off today. I kept putting this off. :(

Haha. No problem. I will hold off on updating the list until I have received your package. This is good for me as I've been incredibly busy anyway.

PeasantDave on
  • Options
    kitties_on_acidkitties_on_acid Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Ack! Hope I'm not too late. I'll send mine off today. I kept putting this off. :(

Haha. No problem. I will hold off on updating the list until I have received your package. This is good for me as I've been incredibly busy anyway.

Hey... as long as I can still participate, you can use me as a scapegoat, I'm okay with that. :lol:

kitties_on_acid on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I will be updating the availability list and recontacting everyone on Tuesday, 4/26. At this point it's too late to send in cards.

Edit: Apparently I need to pick up some cards from the post office, so I will be updating the list on Wednesday the 27th.

PeasantDave on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    The updated list in now in the OP. Please send me a DM with your name, address, and the cards you would like. Please remember that you can ask for 2010 and 2011 cards, regardless of when you took part or whether you gave me spares.

PeasantDave on
  • Options
    I'm a few months late on this, but I'm finally sending out the requested PAX Trading Cards. Send me a PM with your name, address, and the list of cards you would like.

• Options
    DurinthalDurinthal Registered User regular
    Thanks for doing this; I'll compile my list tomorrow (note to self: compile missing card list).

• Options
    G4MERG4MER Registered User regular
    How can I get a Card made for THAT GUY?

g4mer_paxsig.png